Re: EA WHERE IS THE PERFORMANCE PATCH INFO???!!!

by ThysKrit77

Original Post

EA WHERE IS THE PERFORMANCE PATCH INFO???!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

where is the info on the patch this has been taking long enough, since this problem shouldnt be there in the first place.

i believe im speaking in the name of all PC users here when i say WE NEED INFO, OR A DATE on the stuttering/lag fix patch. Why would you roll out a progression system patch prior to making the game work LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO OUT OF THE BOX???!

Message 1 of 7 (711 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I have not even played the game past the intro as the stuttering is so bad.  How long are customers expected to wait for a playable game?

Message 2 of 7 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have been really wanting to struggle through some missions but the police chases are so bad it is unplayable. Im feed up with waiting for something WE PAID FOR becoming playable
Message 3 of 7 (675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with you completely about the police chases. There is so many of them some of the missions is impossible. I have been so disappointed about this need for speed. I have experienced a few things that was really disappointing. The thing that bugged me the most was the super slow rendering times, you sit and wait for the map to load and for the car and environment detail to appear, then there was a few missions where the cars wheels was not even on the gravel or road then sometimes if you crash the game put you back in a position where you cant even drive out of. I also had times where the car was half way submerged into the tar. I am so upset because I have paid my hard earned money for this and that is the product received.

Message 4 of 7 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Its impossible to play if youre not a 5 year old child who takes issuses like this for granted. Since im a car painter i could only imagine how ghost games employees would fell if they brought their cars in for painting and they would have blotchy spots all over the car they would surely want it fixed the same day
Message 5 of 7 (628 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

4 weeks ago and still no update?  Even The trial version still runs terrible.

Message 6 of 7 (548 Views)

★★ Apprentice

would like hold 75 fps on a pc well pass neede specs for once. and slow updates for a AAA game makes you lot look bad.

Message 7 of 7 (532 Views)