EA Support useless, how can i get unbanned?

by MightyMuenster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Support useless, how can i get unbanned?

★★ Novice

My account was banned 17 days ago due to "suspicious activity". I have not cheated but I do suspect that someone was trying to get into my email as i was receiving alot of code verifications for various websites. I've since changed my password. 

I have contacted EA support on the phone and explained this, they put my account into investigation and told me someone will reach out to let me know the results. I've called everyday this week and received the same answer. Just today I ask for a manager and the analyst put me on hold for an hour, i suspect he transferred me to some dark abyss as he still hasn't come back.

How can I get my case escalated and account unbanned ASAP?

Message 1 of 10 (1,341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Support useless, how can i get unbanned?

Community Manager

Hi @MightyMuenster

The Terms of Service team reviews appeals like this on a case-by-case basis. The length of an investigation can vary depending on the number of cases they're working through. The TOS team will get back to you via email as soon as they can, so please keep an eye on your email for a response. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (1,275 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

The analyst hung up Standard smile.

Message 2 of 10 (1,335 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @MightyMuenster

The Terms of Service team reviews appeals like this on a case-by-case basis. The length of an investigation can vary depending on the number of cases they're working through. The TOS team will get back to you via email as soon as they can, so please keep an eye on your email for a response. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 10 (1,276 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent Its been a month since I was banned and I still haven't heard anything...

Message 4 of 10 (1,222 Views)

★★ Novice
@MightyMuenster Happened to me also ... no response whatsoever. I've been playing it since S1, reached Diamond, had battlepasses and skins and now, I`m banned <3. Sent an email to them, nothing happened. Oh well, i`m not starting it all over again with a fresh account. Moving to other games.
Message 5 of 10 (1,183 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent Still banned. Am i supposed to wait a year before hearing anything back or whats up? give up like the other guy in this post?

Message 6 of 10 (1,122 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks,

I know it's frustrating when all you can do is wait, but the TOS team is working on getting through appeals as soon as they can. We don't have a way of expediting an appeal, and unfortunately there isn't any way for us to see how long the investigations may take. 

The team will get back to you as soon as possible. Please watch for the TOS team's reply in your email. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 10 (940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m Banned in madden 21 my auction been locked for a week now idky 

Message 8 of 10 (867 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LorRussdawg

If you haven't already please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid that we don't have the ability to assist with account bans on Answers HQ.

You can find more information on how to create a case with them over at the EA Help website. The TOS team will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. They are currently working through a high case volume, so it may take some time. Unfortunately we don't have a way to see exactly how long that might be. Please keep an eye on your email for their reply. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 10 (747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This makes no sense i try to follow the steps and it takes me to a page that doesnt exist. i got my account banned for "cheating" in FIFA. ONE i dont own fifa so lets start there. TWO why would i want to cheat in a soccer game you have to be trash to cheat in any game just saying. and THREE I DONT PLAY FIFA. Ive lost all my progress for battlefield and Apex now cause no one seems to help get accounts back nor do you really look into this so called cheating a month later and im sure yall still havent given this person their account back. this is getting more and more annoying each game i try to play now i cant even unlink my Playstation account to play under a new name.

Message 10 of 10 (714 Views)