EA Support tells me its impossible for me to play SWBF2 because im in West Aus

by TannahW-Z

Original Post

EA Support tells me its impossible for me to play SWBF2 because im in West Aus

★★ Novice

I come from Western Australia. I have had this game for over a year and a half and it has never worked for me. Never been able to connect to an Australian server. I have tried every single fix i could find. I've spent hours upon hours trying to get this fixed. Multiple conversations with Customer Support and you'll never guess what they told me in this last conversation. 

I'll attach the whole conversation so you can read it but if you cant be bothered to read the whole thing ill write a small little re-cap here:

I was essentially told that because of my geographical location being Western Australia and the fact i couldn't ping San Jose in under 200ms its impossible for me to ever play. Then they offered me a little discount to purchase something else from EA. I'm never spending my money here ever again. I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention because of the 0.5% chance the developers might see this. And if you do.

Add a server browser for **** sake. Its bad enough that people cant connect properly and after 3 years of the game being release people still cant connect. Game back up to launch numbers? Hah. 
That's the biggest lie I've ever heard.

You'll have to excuse my frustration in the conversation i had with customer support. I could've spoke nicer i understand. But i have been trying for over a year. I have this game on both Xbox one and PC. Spent over 100 AUD for the PC copy and 65 AUD for the xbone version. 

I am officially finished with EA. You have proven to be nothing but con artists and absolute money hungry corrupt ****wits. Good day. Enjoy the last $175 dollars you'll ever be seeing from me.

Message 1 of 2 (445 Views)

Re: EA Support tells me its impossible for me to play SWBF2 because im in West A

Community Manager

Hey, @TannahW-Z 

Have you tried changing the server ping site from the in-game settings or does it not allow you to connect to the EA servers in general from the main menu?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)