Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: EA Support - Daily Activities Reset Help

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

EA Support - Daily Activities Reset Help

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, just signed up for the forums here just to resolve my issue. 

I am having serious trouble with technical support and I am hoping someone from EA or CG can help me out here.  I do not know who else to turn to as I cannot get my issue resolved. There have been errors on the time made to my account (daily activities) and now the EA support staff have changed my time incorrectly 4 times!  Just a little bit ago, they changed it the last time by saying that they will only do it one more time and by exception only (as if I am the one who has been telling them incorrectly).  They have made me feel like I am causing issues for them and I assure you that is not the case.  The issue revolves around UTC time as well.  I have asked them to ensure my daily activities reset is at 9 AM UTC, which means squad arena payout is 6 hours prior at 3 AM UTC..  Somehow they still managed to make my daily reset time to 11 PM UTC.  This has been a very tiring ordeal over the past 2 days.  Please someone at EA, help!

1 hour after my original post update:  I just spoke with customer support again and they told me they will not help me with my request again.  They also said that I have no higher authority to talk to within EA.  Unless I get some help, I can't support being a part of this game anymore.  I love this game, but it shouldn't cause this kind of stress.

To answer a few questions that may pop up below; Yes, I am aware that we can reset the time myself.  However, it is not an option for me.  My account is not working properly and I need someone at EA to change it.

Can someone at EA please help me with this?

Message 1 of 5 (164 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CrispySnack, I'll pop you a direct message in a few. Please keep an eye out on your inbox. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (111 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That would be great! Thank you much!

Message 3 of 5 (105 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been contacted due to your help @EA_Lanna.  Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Message 4 of 5 (96 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Great stuff @CrispySnack High five

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help