EA Support - Daily Activities Reset Help

by CrispySnack

Original Post

Highlighted

EA Support - Daily Activities Reset Help

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, just signed up for the forums here just to resolve my issue. 

I am having serious trouble with technical support and I am hoping someone from EA or CG can help me out here.  I do not know who else to turn to as I cannot get my issue resolved. There have been errors on the time made to my account (daily activities) and now the EA support staff have changed my time incorrectly 4 times!  Just a little bit ago, they changed it the last time by saying that they will only do it one more time and by exception only (as if I am the one who has been telling them incorrectly).  They have made me feel like I am causing issues for them and I assure you that is not the case.  The issue revolves around UTC time as well.  I have asked them to ensure my daily activities reset is at 9 AM UTC, which means squad arena payout is 6 hours prior at 3 AM UTC..  Somehow they still managed to make my daily reset time to 11 PM UTC.  This has been a very tiring ordeal over the past 2 days.  Please someone at EA, help!

1 hour after my original post update:  I just spoke with customer support again and they told me they will not help me with my request again.  They also said that I have no higher authority to talk to within EA.  Unless I get some help, I can't support being a part of this game anymore.  I love this game, but it shouldn't cause this kind of stress.

To answer a few questions that may pop up below; Yes, I am aware that we can reset the time myself.  However, it is not an option for me.  My account is not working properly and I need someone at EA to change it.

Can someone at EA please help me with this?

Message 1 of 5 (477 Views)

Re: EA Support - Daily Activities Reset Help

Community Manager

Hey @CrispySnack, I'll pop you a direct message in a few. Please keep an eye out on your inbox. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (424 Views)

★★ Novice

That would be great! Thank you much!

Message 3 of 5 (418 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been contacted due to your help @EA_Lanna.  Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Message 4 of 5 (409 Views)

Community Manager

Great stuff @CrispySnack :eahigh_file:

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (394 Views)