EA Servers resetting game data

by RossDoc

Original Post

EA Servers resetting game data

★★★ Newbie

My son wants to play the game from the beginning again. Went through the usual process deleting saved data from hard drive and PS+ cloud storage. 

When the game loads up it pulls saved data from the EA servers  

Checked the forums. A guy was advised to contact EA online. I did  they're refusing to reset the data . They say they can't  

Said i can't raise a complaint either. Advised me to post to the Forums ::-( 

Message 1 of 4 (1,169 Views)

Re: EA Servers resetting game data

Community Manager

@RossDoc Hi, unfortunately there isn't a data/progression reset. CS would need a tool to do this, and there isn't one available. 

On console there's a bit of a workaround, you can create a new Playstation account on the same console. Your son can then play on the fresh account with blank progression. 

You may know this already, but if not, it's worth noting that if you have an account with an active Playstation Plus membership, the online service part of this will be shared to accounts on the same console, so you won't need a new membership. 

In this case, if your son wants to get all his old cards/progression back he can just swap to the first account. 

Thanks for the post, I hope this helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is effectively only allowing me to play the game once then. 40 pounds for one game to be played once. I’ve never heard of anything so proposterous. To me it’s a simple issue with an easy fix that EA can’t be bothered dealing with. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah but then we need playstation PLUS

Message 4 of 4 (841 Views)