Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EA Servers are unable to process your request

by gbeltramini

Original Post

Re: EA Servers are unable to process your request

★★★ Newbie
@EA_rephii It's happening to me too over 10/12h i cant play as the game doesn't count. User: Malooki17 on Xbox one
Message 51 of 133 (755 Views)

★ Novice
@PolleeeHD Same problem im having since yesterday evening, around maybe 10ish oclock gmt germany time.
Even played coop with a friend and with him it works fine, i just get that same error every time after a match ends, rivals, squad battles, friendlies and a dnf that counts towards my total win/loss ratio even if its a friendly.
Doesnt happen when i play pro clubs....
Message 52 of 133 (684 Views)

★ Novice
@Massacre420 Mhhh seems fixed now, at least for squad battles
Message 53 of 133 (665 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i am having same issue in squd battles trying to complete my icon swap token ... wasted like 10 games non stop hours of work for nothing i got DNF in end even if i win , what kind of bug is that ea sports ? wasting our time to get tokens but we cant able to get it this is so annoying do something about it our extent the time for swaps untill this is fixed 

Message 54 of 133 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_rephii This keeps happening to me while playing squad battles in 2021, gamertag: VINSTASS on PS4. Happened twice on 1 january
Message 55 of 133 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gbeltramini this is happening to me how do i fix??
Message 56 of 133 (577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i fix i play on steam/pc and my name is syxoxhaha and it comes up with the error “the EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment. Please try again later” how do i fix or can you look into it please thanks!

Message 57 of 133 (575 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @syxoxhaha 

did you play a lot of "One League" Friendlies before and either you or your opponent left the match at 1:0?
If that is the case, there could be a potential block of online games, as you did too many games in a short amount of time. Please wait and try it after a couple of hours again. I don't have any specific timeframe until you can play an online match again. 

This is no bug and there is no fix for it that we can manually remove from the account. I can only ask for patience and try it again later.

-rephii

Rephii.png
CCP Banner.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gefällt dir ein Beitrag? Bewerte ihn mit +XP!
Konnte eine Antwort dein Problem lösen? PERFEKT!  " Klicke: Als Lösung akzeptieren", damit jeder User sehen kann, wenn ein Problem gelöst wurde!
Taggt mich bitte mit @EA_rephii, wenn ihr mir antwortet.
- Ich beantworte keine Supportfälle über Direktnachrichten! -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 58 of 133 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gbeltramini Having the same problem right now whilst trying to do icon swaps
Message 59 of 133 (539 Views)

★ Novice

having same problem since yesterday..fifa is the worst game ever.i will never waste any money on it from now on.i will ask microsoft for refund as its not working!

Message 60 of 133 (527 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help