Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EA Servers are unable to process your request

by gbeltramini

Original Post

Re: EA Servers are unable to process your request

★★★★ Apprentice
@deadshotrob Didn’t work for me tried that earlier. Deleted the whole application reinstalled which didn’t work either. Tried alternative account on the same device and works no problem. So it’s server side and account related.
Message 21 of 102 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! This have been going on too my account for the whole day, my psn is Ak47aann

Message 22 of 102 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Whole day for me as well!!!

as of now lost countless matches for icon swaps.

and now squad battles games. EA, I can’t replay those games. Those are the lower rated squads for icon swaps

Message 23 of 102 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@2LL2L8 My PSN is Tool82sk8
Message 24 of 102 (868 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

word from EA Help chat: 

“Regarding your issue I would like to inform you that many players like you are facing the same issue and the good news is that our team is aware about the issue and is already working on it to solve it as soon as possible.”

and basically we have to wait longer.

Message 25 of 102 (857 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@gbeltramini As per the other thread I’ve replied to, this is now happening to me.
Message 26 of 102 (837 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@moduchezeau PS5 btw.
Message 27 of 102 (835 Views)

★★ Novice

Also happening to me as well now on Xbox One. Gamer tag is JoeLiiiFYB. Can’t play the game at all and it’s very frustrating. Every match I get kicked from servers and given a loss. Doesn’t matter the game mode. Not sure if I should continue to play the game anymore with the problems we have over and over. 

Message 28 of 102 (822 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has there seriously been no reply from EA on this? I couldn’t qualify any higher than silver 2 due to this issue meaning I now have to requalify for champs and I can’t stand rivals 

Message 29 of 102 (804 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@lukejenks12012 Just been looking at twitter and understand it’s because you’ve played too many games in quick succession.

Some suggested you need to let it “cool down” possibly by playing in a different game mode.
Message 30 of 102 (796 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help