Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EA Servers are unable to process your request

by gbeltramini

Original Post

Re: EA Servers are unable to process your request

★★ Novice

same for me on ps 4,it started yday,it worked again 4 h and no keep dc after any game

Message 11 of 133 (1,749 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_rephii I’ve been given 4 losses on my fut champs record because of this even though I won each of them, how is this even possible
Message 12 of 133 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same bro, I was one off gold 3 and I lagged out of a win with the code "The ea servers are unable to process your request" and now ive played 4 squad battles games in a row with all of them saying the same thing after the game is finished

Message 13 of 133 (1,725 Views)

★★ Novice

Psn: RobbyRooo

1. Happened 3 times winning or losing, even if the opponent leaves whilst I'm winning or the match gets completely between 20:00 and 21:00 on 13/12/2020. On the PlayStation 4
Message 14 of 133 (1,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, I usually get gold 2 but rn I'm stuck at 12 wins bc of this glitch.

Message 15 of 133 (1,699 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having same issue, are you still ?

Message 16 of 133 (1,683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? Just spent ages reading up on it and have found nothing! It appears that the issue has been happening since fifa 17, however, anyone who has complained about the issue has not posted the solution. 
please help!!! 

Message 17 of 133 (1,660 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has anyone heard anything I've not been given for match wins because of this

Message 18 of 133 (1,632 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here in the uk ... PS4 also last night it gave me 2 losses on squad battles on legendary and didn’t count towards my icon swaps 2 progress now today managerial masterpiece keeps coming up with ea servers cannot process your request what is this all about and yet again nothing towards my fut freeze bolasie progression as I won both games and got a outside the box goal in both and it didn’t count

Message 19 of 133 (1,620 Views)

★★ Novice

I found a fix go to your storage, then saved data and delete the fifa one, this will lose your career modes and the game will start like its a new one but you just exit it and then it will be  ack to normal 

Message 20 of 133 (1,590 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help