Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EA Servers are unable to process your request

by gbeltramini

Original Post

Re: EA Servers are unable to process your request

★★ Novice

Has any solution to this been found, I'm having the same issue on PS5 atm and am ready to do a chargeback on my CC for this game. 

Message 91 of 102 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_rephii Hey I have the same problem it started today while I was in a game but it wasn’t before it Hi, Each time I finish a match in FUT online, AFTER finishing it, does not matter if i win or loss, it keeps thinking and the connection drops. after that it kickes me from FUT and when i get in again, it says that i havent finished the match Frown incredible.

Game Mode: FUT20
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC):Xbox one
Region: English
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):Gamertag:Thronworm99
Date & Time (Please include timezone):today
Message 92 of 102 (344 Views)

★ Novice

This happens to me all the time on PS4. The amount of losses I have to take because it freezes after the game then kicks me out is ridiculous. 

Message 93 of 102 (310 Views)

★★ Novice

This problem has been happening to me for 2 days now it happens all the time and the games count as losses. I’m on Xbox one and my gamer tag is Useful Mop

Message 94 of 102 (292 Views)

★★★ Novice

How long did you wait for?

Message 95 of 102 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me too after a division rivals win and in my objectives games all counted as DNF even though i won the games, Xbox GT: DayyyV

Message 96 of 102 (237 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_rephii Great, Was nearly done with squad battles icon swaps and at my last game 90th minute the game ends and I get completely kicked out of the ultimate team system. This causes me to not get the win for Icon swaps.
Message 97 of 102 (200 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_rephii Great, Was nearly done with squad battles icon swaps and at my last game 90th minute the game ends and I get completely kicked out of the ultimate team system. This causes me to not get the win for Icon swaps.
Message 98 of 102 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem. Been like it since last night. Please can u help.

ps4 

gamertag: steviekmotion

07:42 gmt

when i play online friendlys it kicks me out of ultimate team when I or the other player forfeits the match n when I play squad battles it says es are unable to process your request

Message 99 of 102 (100 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@steviekmotion Also I went to sleep leaving the game for about 8 hours so it can’t be due to frequent playing as I hadn’t tried to play for ages. This is unacceptable. We all put so much time and effort into the game n then when we get more time to play to continue building our team we are unable to. Please sort this soon
Message 100 of 102 (82 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help