Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: EA Servers are unable to process your request

by NoksTheBoss

Original Post

EA Servers are unable to process your request

★★★ Newbie

Hey, help please.

I've received this error (title) two times after clicking Advance after the end of a match in Rivals. I've won the two matches but this counts as a loss and DC. After I enter FUT again it immediately downloads a squad update (happened both times) so it could be related.

My connection is fine. I've went through the troubleshooting that is mentioned in similar topics.

Message 1 of 137 (7,652 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gbeltramini

I am currently looking into this with our teams. 

Could you just let me know: 

Platform: 
Gamertag / ID:
Timestamp when this issue occurred: 

Maybe a short general description what exactly and how it happened and if you noticed anything before this issue occurred:

Is this still happening?

Thanks in advance!

-rephii

Rephii.png

Gefällt dir ein Beitrag? Bewerte ihn mit +XP!
Konnte eine Antwort dein Problem lösen? PERFEKT!  " Klicke: Als Lösung akzeptieren", damit jeder User sehen kann, wenn ein Problem gelöst wurde!
Taggt mich bitte mit @EA_rephii, wenn ihr mir antwortet.
- Ich beantworte keine Supportfälle über Direktnachrichten! -
Message 2 of 137 (7,611 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey i got the same problem it is verry annoying when im winning the game it is loading en than kicked me . my psn tag is hullie98 and i play ps4 plssss help me

@EA_rephii 

Message 3 of 137 (7,585 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did you find a solution because mine is happening now and it keeps happening for over an 10 hours

Message 4 of 137 (7,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_rephii Same thing here for over 12 hours and also happening to many of my friends
Message 5 of 137 (7,470 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@tosteki7 Happening to me too it’s so annoying
Message 6 of 137 (7,464 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I got the same issues for the past 7 hours. 8E7D72CD-4A9F-463C-8EEA-5021A37707E7.jpeg

Message 7 of 137 (7,430 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_rephii Happening to me too, gamertag is the-darkdeadpool on ps4, after a squad battles match it instantly kicks me off afterwards, and then counts as a loss
Message 8 of 137 (7,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4, Poiieee. 

Started happening yesterday night at like midnight and it still hasn't fixed itself. Cant play anything without it kicking me off, not even squad battles. Doesn't matter if i finish the game or not, when the game is over i get kicked out of UT and get an automatic loss on my account.

Message 9 of 137 (7,415 Views)

★ Novice
@PolleeeHD I’m on Xbox. I’ve had the same thing for the last 2 hours. I’ve troubleshooted it and everything. Got no clue what to do
Message 10 of 137 (7,370 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help