"EA Server connection Failed"
"An Error occured while connecting to EA"

"RETRY"

my i ask why ???

Message 1 of 16 (984 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Server connection Failed

★★★★ Apprentice
But maybe it works now!? Update to 1.4.3 Was released a few minutes ago.

View in thread

Message 12 of 16 (1,711 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @Masih-Aghaei thanks for reaching out! Can I ask what OS you are currently running on your iPad Air 2? And what is your in game name if you know it? If you happen to have a screenshot of your Persona ID from in game too, that would be great but considering you can't access it, it's unlikely. Also, have you been consistently playing for the past few weeks or are you a returning player?

Message 2 of 16 (969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi

Thanks for your quick review and replay. I run latest version of iOS on my iPad and I play the game yesterday. Last night I fully reset May iPad and install all of my apps again. I install rivals today and since i install reveals I can’t connect to EA servers. I try with different connection with my mobile hotspot. I even reset my ADSL modem again but nothing happened.

I think my name in game is Masihan. Sorry i never take a screenshot from my ID.

With best regards

Masih ...

Message 3 of 16 (963 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @Masih-Aghaei, much appreciated! Did you have your account linked in some way? And what was it linked to? Facebook, email or Game Centre?

Message 4 of 16 (950 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi.

I think I linked my game account to my email.

My Email : [edit: email address removed]

also the game is linked to my iOS Game Center. The Apple ID is also my email.

today I delete the game and install the new update again but still I cannot connect to EA Servers. Also I try to connect with vpn but all my efforts somehow is worthless.

with this message I attach two photos from my app settings and the game problem.

with best regards

Masih ...

Message 5 of 16 (931 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you @Masih-Aghaei I really appreciated. One of server engineers is investigating this and hoping to solve it. They may need some additional info so I will reach out to you directly if needs be, if you're willing! 

Message 6 of 16 (918 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hi

i appreciate for your time and help. Feel free to contact me anytime you want.

with best regards 

Masih

Message 7 of 16 (905 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi.

I installed the game on one of my old phone. Galaxy S6 Edge with android 7. The game works perfectly and I am able to connect to my old profile, but I want to play it on my iPad. 😭😭😭 this is frustrating. Why I can’t connect on iOS but game work on android ???

this is my ID on game : Masihan#kg6nvyr8

I hate android.

please help me to solve this problem.

With best regards 

Masih

Message 8 of 16 (870 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Masih-Aghaei wrote:

Hi.

I installed the game on one of my old phone. Galaxy S6 Edge with android 7. The game works perfectly and I am able to connect to my old profile, but I want to play it on my iPad. 😭😭😭 this is frustrating. Why I can’t connect on iOS but game work on android ???

this is my ID on game : Masihan#kg6nvyr8

I hate android.

please help me to solve this problem.

With best regards 

Masih

Have you tried to link it to Facebook and recover/reconnect from there? We've 3 ppl in our Team which the Server may not like, cause they're facingfacing connection and result issues. Tbh for me that's all a big Server failure and not a client thing. 

Add-on: Why do you hate Android, like you actually learn Apple sucks. Secret

Message 9 of 16 (858 Views)

★★★ Novice
🙈🙈🙈 I Love apple products. Android Ui Design is not comfortable for me, but I try the facebook connection.

🍏🖥💻📱⌚️🍏
Message 10 of 16 (848 Views)