EA Server Unavailable trying to log into Franchise

by AKARutherford

Original Post

Re: EA Server Unavailable trying to log into Franchise

★★★ Novice

Everyone in my franchise is having the same problem. Some have told me they quit and are waiting for Madden 20 because this is a continuous issue. I get an EA Servers are unavailable as well. Beyond frustrating.

Message 41 of 66 (2,637 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry any update?

The players would really like one last playoff run before MAdden 20 drops, please!

Message 42 of 66 (2,614 Views)

★ Novice

What the hell its getting worse and worse everyone in the league has quite I want this fixed now 

league name Goody424_19

Message 43 of 66 (2,596 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry This truly doesn’t work and it has affected everyone in my CFM
Message 44 of 66 (2,537 Views)

Madden 19 Franchise mode error

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to play franchise mode, I get an error saying the EA servers can’t connect and I get sent back to the main menu. Sometimes it will work for about 5 minutes but eventually I get the error message and get sent back to the main menu. I spoke with someone at EAHelp on twitter through DM and they tried helping me by clearing my MAC address and restarting my Xbox but that didn’t work. I’ve also tried unplugging my Xbox and plugging it back in but that didn’t help either. Any help you could provide would be much appreciate. This had been going on for a week and is very frustrating. Thanks. 

Message 45 of 66 (2,519 Views)

Re: Madden 19 Franchise mode error

★★★★★ Novice

How is it possible that so many people are experiencing this yet we can’t even get a rep in this thread daily or even every other day to let us know what’s going on. Truly terrific customer service.

Message 46 of 66 (2,487 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, 

We haven't forgot about you, apologies if you felt left out of the loop. The team is still investigating this and I'm afraid we don't have any specific news to share right now. As this is a huge game feature, I can assure you this is of high priority. We'll update you here right away when we find out more details.

Thanks for sticking this out with us.

Blueberry.png
Message 47 of 66 (2,485 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the response. All we really need is to know this is still in someone’s face. 

Message 48 of 66 (2,477 Views)

Madden 19 Online CFM EA Server Error

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Dezeda
Date/time issue occurred June 9th onward
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Every time I go into any of my Connected Franchises I receive an EA server error. In an instance where I get lucky enough to even get access to one, I receive the same error once I do an action in the CFM (like clicking to look at my/other team rosters, scout, edit players, trade, upgrade players, etc.). Sometimes I can actually play games inside the CFM, but after it’s done if I do anything else (i.e. like go to the next week) I also receive the same EA server error. I’ve never had this issue with my CFMs until this week, where it’s still currently happening to me. I’ve spoken to @EAHelp on twitter & gave them info about the error, they told me this issue is being currently investigated. If anyone actually has a fix to this I’d be very grateful, thank you.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It occurs when I attempt to load into an online CFM or when I do something like I said above when I’m in a CFM
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m given the EA server error
What do you expect to see? My CFMs to actually work
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/a
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/a
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/a

N/a

Message 49 of 66 (2,361 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Eahelp wanted me to post on here again to confirm I'm still having issues after rebooting my router, modem and xbox. I'm still having the same issue and so are people in the franchise. Also the app doesnt connect either maybe I need Verizon to reboot their towers as well? Just fix this please....

Message 50 of 66 (2,363 Views)