Re: Madden 19 Franchise mode error

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: EA Server Unavailable trying to log into Franchise

★ Novice

Still having the same issues I don’t understand how it works for a day then right back to the same issues,,,, I appreciate the MXX beta but we would like to finish our season we haven’t been able to play the super bowl in almost a week 

Message 51 of 66 (1,272 Views)

★ Novice

You guys make Rockstar look good at least they will reply ..... First you get kicked off after a game then you get kicked off after 2-5 minutes now can’t even get on at all ridiculous 

Message 52 of 66 (1,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This does not work. 

Message 53 of 66 (1,367 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Any updates? This is still broken and is ruining CFMs. Everyone in this thread needs a free copy of Madden 20 for themselves and everyone in their league. This is unacceptable.
Message 54 of 66 (1,361 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just don’t get how this has been an issue for weeks and we are no closer to knowing what’s going on or when it’s going to be fixed as we were the day it started happening. Can we maybe be brought in to the loop a bit or something? “We are investigating” is great and all but I just can’t wrap my head around investigating something for weeks as a global billion dollar company and literally providing zero updates as to what’s actually going on or when it might be resolved.

Message 55 of 66 (1,343 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry 

Been having issues with 2 different madden 19 franchises on Xbox for almost 4 weeks now... Both leagues have 4 people total and we all get on at the same time - and we all cant connect to the franchise. Every once and awhile it will work for 2 minutes and then disconnect all of us at the same exact time. Both leagues are owner only and are at different stages of the season. (Offseason and midseason). League names are Don2 and TheDonLeague. All 4 of us have done the MAC clearing, manually changed DNS to Googles DNS servers, restarted our modems/routers, and did a hard power reset. All of these steps were done multiple times over the last 4 weeks and never work. The issue is 100% on EA or a 3rd party related to EA based on the behavior I've been seeing (4 users being disconnected 20 times in a span of 1 hour, at the exact same time trying to get thru offseason).

Message 56 of 66 (1,342 Views)

★ Novice

This issue is still happening. So frustrating. 

Message 57 of 66 (1,193 Views)

★ Novice

This is PATHETIC!!!!  Its not rocket science to see that you have a bandwidth issue.  The servers work during the day when traffic is light and then crash when the volume picks up after dinner time on the east coast.  Fix this crap or it will be the last EA product that my kids or I touch.

Games are supposed to be a break from real world frustrations.  Over the last month all that madden has done is frustrate the hell out of the CFM playerbase.

Replace the servers that you apparently moved off for the Beta and fix this!

Message 58 of 66 (1,177 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey Madden fans,

The studio is still investigating this and it's taking longer than expected. I wanted to check in with you today to let you know this is not being pushed to the side and we still have eyes on it. The team attempted to address this shortly after it was reported, but the fix didn't seem to stick as we are all aware. They're taking a deeper look at this to verify the root cause so we'll do our best to provide you a status update as soon as possible on this.

If we find any workarounds to help get you into the games in the meantime we'll post them here ASAP. I'm a league player myself and know other teams can get impatient waiting for others to finish games. If any of you are aware of any workaround fixes please post them if you can.

We've seen this work for other games where players are experiencing connectivity issues, would anyone be willing to give it a try to see if it helps for Madden CFM?

Try setting the DNS manually on your console to the Google one (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4).

Blueberry.png
Message 59 of 66 (1,165 Views)

★★ Novice

Still doesn’t work

Message 60 of 66 (1,132 Views)