Re: EA Server Unavailable trying to log into Franchise

by DaventryKT

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
5/31/19 Madden19 can’t login to franchise mode.. 630PM EST. Power cycle unplug the Xbox does not work .
Message 11 of 66 (1,482 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

This is still happening for me as well. Some franchises will load and play normally while others will not. 

The ones that won’t load properly will sometimes load properly only to disconnect while trying to perform an action shortly after. 

This is has been happening off and on for two days. Please look in to possible causes and solutions. It’s clearly an issue on EA’s side and not individual connection problems. Thanks.

Message 12 of 66 (1,472 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
One more quick note. It seems to happen to newer franchises and not older ones. Maybe they are on separate server clusters? I have spoken with others that report the same thing.
Message 13 of 66 (1,457 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having this issue in my league. League has been running for about 4 months now. Now no one can access the league

Message 14 of 66 (1,436 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m also have CFM issues. It basically works when it wants to and this issue has been going on about a week now. I can access some franchises(online) but not others. I also get the error and disconnect sequence when I try and download madden community shared files i.e draft classes, play books ect. A hard reset of both console and router does not fix the issue.
Message 15 of 66 (1,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Issues still present. Can sign into EA account but EA servers unavailable when attempting to enter connected franchise. When it does connect attempting to enter any game mode/action times out and displays message saying server unavailable

Message 16 of 66 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here.  Kicked everyone out in the middle of a rookie draft.  No one can connect now. 

Other leagues work fine.

Message 17 of 66 (1,408 Views)

★★ Novice
I’ve restarted both my router and console, I’ve downloaded Madden twice and I’m still encountering a failed connecting to EA servers. I think it’s day 5 or 6?
Message 18 of 66 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same is happening with me playing online H2H Ive lost connection for 10 straight games spanning over 4 days.....

Message 19 of 66 (1,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Extremely frustrating when you know EA is aware of an issue that’s affecting a large number of people yet refuses to do anything.
Message 20 of 66 (1,284 Views)