Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 5/30/19 7:30 pm est
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Product: Madden NFL 19 Platform:Microsoft XBOX One Which console generation do you have? XBOX One What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AKARutherford Date/time issue occurred 5/30/19 7:30 pm est What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode Which part of the mode? Cloud Summarize your bug Getting an Error message that the EA Servers are not available at this time when trying to connect to my franchise. How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and connect to a connected franchise What happens when the bug occurs? Get the above described error message. What do you expect to see? My franchise mode working correctly. PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Enter RAM memory size in GB ‌
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Product: Madden NFL 19 Platform:Microsoft XBOX One Which console generation do you have? XBOX One What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AKARutherford Date/time issue occurred 5/30/19 7:30 pm est What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode Which part of the mode? Cloud Summarize your bug Getting an Error message that the EA Servers are not available at this time when trying to connect to my franchise. How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and connect to a connected franchise What happens when the bug occurs? Get the above described error message. What do you expect to see? My franchise mode working correctly. PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Enter RAM memory size in GB ‌
What happens when the bug occurs? Product: Madden NFL 19 Platform:Microsoft XBOX One Which console generation do you have? XBOX One What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AKARutherford Date/time issue occurred 5/30/19 7:30 pm est What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode Which part of the mode? Cloud Summarize your bug Getting an Error message that the EA Servers are not available at this time when trying to connect to my franchise. How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and connect to a connected franchise What happens when the bug occurs? Get the above described error message. What do you expect to see? My franchise mode working correctly. PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Enter RAM memory size in GB ‌
What do you expect to see? Product: Madden NFL 19 Platform:Microsoft XBOX One Which console generation do you have? XBOX One What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AKARutherford Date/time issue occurred 5/30/19 7:30 pm est What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode Which part of the mode? Cloud Summarize your bug Getting an Error message that the EA Servers are not available at this time when trying to connect to my franchise. How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and connect to a connected franchise What happens when the bug occurs? Get the above described error message. What do you expect to see? My franchise mode working correctly. PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Enter RAM memory size in GB ‌
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AKARutherford
Date/time issue occurred 5/30/19 7:30 pm est
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Getting an Error message that the EA Servers are not available at this time when trying to connect to my franchise.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and connect to a connected franchise
What happens when the bug occurs? Get the above described error message.
What do you expect to see? My franchise mode working correctly.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 66 (5,961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Server Unavailable trying to log into Franchise

Community Manager

Madden fans,

The team implemented a fix yesterday which should have fixed this. If you continue to experience this same error please continue on this post. If it's a new connectivity error please create a new post so we can track them separately. Thank you so much for hanging in there with us on this and we sincerely apologize for any negative impact it may have had on your league's franchise.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 64 of 66 (4,520 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Console: Microsoft Xbox One

ID: jetzken

Game: Madden NFL 19

Problem: constantly says EA servers are unavailable

Message 2 of 66 (5,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any update on this issue?
Message 3 of 66 (5,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah it's pretty bad. I can't scout, or train. I barely get to anything and it kicks me

Message 4 of 66 (5,746 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Really sucks. Disconnected trying to do most anything.
Message 5 of 66 (5,739 Views)

★ Novice

Waiting on this to be fixed people in my league need to play a playoff game smh

Message 6 of 66 (5,716 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue across all connected franchise leagues I am in. Issue happens when you attempt to play a game versus a user. Either it will not let you send it and/or your opponent will not be able to join. 

Will say EA servers are not available. Issue is connected franchise wide, every user in my league has reported similar issue. 

Message 7 of 66 (5,715 Views)

★ Novice

Every time I try going into my league, Maddens Finest, it says error and disconnects from ea servers. A few guys in my league have tried to login and it won’t work for them either. At first I thought if I kick one of the guys who was having this happen and reinvite him it would work for him so I kicked him and it froze up and kicked from the servers now say 30 of 32 teams taken and say 31 teams in the main title screen it’s kinda weird. It won’t let me use my phone app either. I’ve hard reset closed the app re opened app a few time. Every now and then it lets me and then it crashes again. 

Message 8 of 66 (5,696 Views)

★ Novice
They will never fix that issue. You are now stuck with a ghost user. I had this happen in my league before we restarted. We were stuck with a ghost user for 4 seasons. Happened in season 3
Message 9 of 66 (5,688 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone!

Are you all still having trouble connecting to your Franchise at all? If you're on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 please try a power cycle with your console and network to refresh connectivity to our servers. That can help bridge a hiccup that's lurking.

Try clicking on another mode at the main menu and then back out to go to your Franchise. That can help repair connectivity issues too.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 66 (5,544 Views)