EA SERVERS LOSE CONNECTION in Ultimate team constantly

by OpaCrew

Original Post

Re: EA SERVERS LOSE CONNECTION in Ultimate team constantly

★★★ Newbie

I am playing Xbox One Battlefield 2042.  The game is unplayable due to the constant EA disconnects.  I am connected with ethernet cable.  I bypassed my normal cabling and connected to the router directly.  Still getting this error.  Called my service provider, and they verified no disconnects.  I played a movie on my pC at the same time with no issues.   Game is disconnecting, movie was fine.   I tried other games, same issue.  Extremely frustrating.  will not be buying any more EA games for they are unplayable.  Spent many hours proving my WiFi system was good, spent money on cable, always get, during the game sometimes early sometimes late in the game, " Unable to connect to the EA servers.  Please check your internet connection. make sure the Platform client is online and try again.  blah blah blah.   error code 1-15353464040-2050669849B"  

Message 11 of 14 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This solution does not work!!!  Tried all the steps 3 times with total failure all three times. 

Message 12 of 14 (481 Views)

★★★ Novice

keep constantly loosing connection to EA servers on fifa 22 fut. Can EA do something about this ? Paying for a service without quality will quickly turn out moving to another platform and loosing confidence with EA whom I'm playing games since year 2000!

Message 13 of 14 (422 Views)

★ Novice
@ToxicSmoove You ever find a fic for this? I’m struggling now
Message 14 of 14 (155 Views)