EA SERVER BAD CONNECTION. GAME FULL OF LAGS AND UNPLAYABLE.

by Reniz90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA SERVER BAD CONNECTION. GAME FULL OF LAGS AND UNPLAYABLE.

★★★ Novice

I have problems with connection with server EA Battlefront on my ps4! Low and bad quality of connection!  The game is full of LAGS and results UNPLAYBLE! What could I do? 

I'M FROM ITALY!

Message 1 of 13 (19,525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA SERVER BAD CONNECTION. GAME FULL OF LAGS AND UNPLAYABLE.

Hero (Retired)

@Reniz90

This is probably why, because you are on Wifi (even if you are hardwired to the Extender, the Extender is still off of Wifi).  If you can, try getting hardwired directly into the Modem or Router and this may solve your issue.  Is there a way you can take a TV into the room with the Modem / Router in it and try a few rounds connected directly to the Modem / Router with an Ethernet?

Also, what are you Upload and Download speeds?  You can check via www.speedtest.net  and post your result with your reply.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (21,433 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Reniz90

One thing that you can try, is while on the main menu, go to your Settings tab and go to "EA Account".  In there, switch your region to Europe and see if that helps.

Also, how are you connected to the internet on your PS4?  Are you on wireless via Wifi, or do you have a hardwired connection via Ethernet cable?

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 13 (19,498 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm connected with ethernet at the range extender...it's the only solution because i have the tv in the living room and there are no telephone connection!

I try to switch the server but there are instead the lags...

Message 3 of 13 (19,489 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Reniz90

This is probably why, because you are on Wifi (even if you are hardwired to the Extender, the Extender is still off of Wifi).  If you can, try getting hardwired directly into the Modem or Router and this may solve your issue.  Is there a way you can take a TV into the room with the Modem / Router in it and try a few rounds connected directly to the Modem / Router with an Ethernet?

Also, what are you Upload and Download speeds?  You can check via www.speedtest.net  and post your result with your reply.

Message 4 of 13 (21,434 Views)

★★★ Novice

I try your advice and the problem is solved. I make one match and there are no lags or disconnection! The problem is the WiFi! With a cable connection all works great!

But I can't leave the tv from the living room...I will buy a new tv when I have more money! Thanks a lot!

Message 5 of 13 (19,442 Views)

★ Novice

same here. Wired connections had no lag, wifi had. I eventually bought an asus internal wifi card with 2 antennas and it solved the problem; I think my previous wifi dongle started to create lag with SW BF when I switched to WIN10

Message 6 of 13 (19,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't play!!! I lost the matches with out played!!!! How i can qualify for next week if i can't play???? I want the automatic qualify!!
Message 7 of 13 (19,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m in the United States and my PS4 Pro is hard wired in and it’s doing the same thing! I can’t play battlefront or battlefield.
Message 8 of 13 (18,716 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
When I play Madden 19 & NBA Live it speeds up for no reason
Message 9 of 13 (17,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Bro i lag on BF2 all the time its un playable going to uninstall in a bit. My ps4 pro gets 30-40mb/s and yet i still.lag.and EA have the cheek to tell.me.my.internet is slow [Comments Removed - Admin]

Message 10 of 13 (15,528 Views)