AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? not menu
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug The game says its on the EA Play list but it says its not apart of ea play in my library
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look on origin
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing i don't want to download it if i can't play it
What should be happening instead? it shouldn't be saying anything if its a part of ea play

I have an issue with battlefield 5, The game says its on the EA Play list but it says its not apart of ea play in my library, is the game really not in ea play, or is something wrong... because it says it is.

Message 1 of 2 (494 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Play Issue with this game on origin

Hero
@bitternightmare This is an issue which happened recently and you'll find a post about it in the BFV General section if you want more info about it (https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Is-Battlefield-V-leaving-origin-access-basic/m-p/941555...). You should still be able to download and play the game though.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA Play Issue with this game on origin

Hero
@bitternightmare This is an issue which happened recently and you'll find a post about it in the BFV General section if you want more info about it (https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Is-Battlefield-V-leaving-origin-access-basic/m-p/941555...). You should still be able to download and play the game though.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 2 of 2 (468 Views)