EA Fix your * * servers fix APEX LEGENDS

by bruno1505

Original Post

EA Fix your * * servers fix APEX LEGENDS

★ Apprentice

Hello i only can play one apex game,after that i go back to main menu,and im unable to connect to EA servers,this is happenning for a several time,and as far as i know its not just me,when you gonna fix this EA AND Respawn?shame on you the game is unplayable,fix this as quick as possible this is a big issue and is occuring the new event by the way i buy season pass 3 fix this or give my money back.

Message 1 of 13 (6,817 Views)

Re: EA Fix your * * servers fix APEX LEGENDS

Community Manager

@bruno1505 

The issue you are seeing may not be on our side, see the link that the error refers to for info:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/not-able-to-connect-to-online-play/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (6,769 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes it is do not come with excuses just admit it and fix it,i uninstall and reinstall the game again a problem still,a lot of people is having the same problem,i paid the season pass to enjoy the game if you guys dont want fix it and im not able to enjoy the game give my money back.or is the servers or is the game problem the only thing i know is i only can play a match then i go back to main menu and no more i can't connect to servers.

Message 3 of 13 (6,752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_BarryIts not on our side. As I type this my roommate is playing Apex Legends on a different playstation on the same internet and is playing just fine I try loading in so that we can squad up and i get the unable to connect to servers issue. I go to load another game and it works just fine play a couple matches and try again on Apex and get the same issue. I then have to kick him off so I can reboot the internet that is already clearly not the issue since he is already playing. Once rebooted I can play but as soon as I turn off my playstation and later play again I have to go through the steps all over again but can load other games just fine even other EA games.. it seems as if it's an Apex problem. Thank you

Message 4 of 13 (6,694 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA fix this its not my internet this problem is happening since last update for the game.all other games works great online without any issue,for when a update to fix this?

Message 5 of 13 (6,676 Views)

★ Apprentice

one with this * you wont fix it,* you EA i wnat my money back from season 3 since you guys wont fix it and i can't play the game.

Message 6 of 13 (6,574 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA you are * * this is very disrespectfull i still got no answer,and you won't solve my problem shame on you EA i have more than 30 EA games,you just care about money,you are greedy and no respect the consumer,i paid for the season pass 3 on apex legends i still have no solution or my problem solved im not enjoying or not even can play what i paid for so i want my money back or i solve this on another way.

Message 7 of 13 (6,503 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Soner you realize your servers are crap the better, 

An morning and mid day i can play normally and game dont crash, as soon as more ppl start to play games i start to crash. 

So its not Internet, its not my computer it is only your s.... Servers. 

Message 8 of 13 (6,478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iam very sad to say because of server problem i have to uninstall the game today iam leaving this game too coz EA wont fix it i think

Message 9 of 13 (5,712 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Must 100% agree here servers over the past week and a bit during peak hours in EU have been terrible, i play from South Africa so before i get the "how do you play on 140ms etc" when i play this game during the mornings and afternoons it is perfect 100% no server issues nothing, but then when the evening comes along there is severe packet loss, some servers as soon as you land everything is in slow motion, both myself other locals as well as people from EU themselves have been complaining about this.

My ISP has access to the SACS cable which runs from SA to Brazil when i go and play on Brazilian servers its perfectly fine, however the player base is small and my friends do not have access to bandwidth on that cable so their ping is triple mine. 

I have run multiple trace routes, IPERFS i have run endless troubleshooting with my ISP, i have used VPN's everything to try alleviate the issues but it all comes down to the servers.

I play all my other games on EU and at that exact same time when i am having Apex server issues none of the other games have issues, i play Overwatch on their EU servers (France and Amsterdam) and have 0 issues i have over 1000 hours in the game and never have issues. My iperfs and trace routes come back showing 0% packet loss when conducting tests.

Please upgrade or fix these servers, from our testing London and Amsterdam are the worst and Frankfurt is the most stable.  

Message 10 of 13 (5,690 Views)