Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: EA FUT ACCOUNT FOR NINTENDO SWITCH

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

EA FUT ACCOUNT FOR NINTENDO SWITCH

★★ Newbie

I have paid money for PSN member and EA  Access member  on PS4 ,but   the EA FUT account  I used is on Nintendo Switch last year . I can't login in FUT20 Web App , please help me  to solve this problem,thanks.

PS: the tips after login is"Sorry,FUT accounts on Nintendo Switch are not currently supported. If you have another persona,you can change platforms by using the Persona Selector above."

Message 1 of 4 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
@wavellyang If you haven't earned access on the PS4 account you'll need to wait until you connect to FUT on PS4 to use the app.

You can check by clicking the cogwheel on the bottom left corner and selecting change persona, if there is no option to change persona there - you haven't yet earned access or you're on the wrong account.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
@wavellyang If you haven't earned access on the PS4 account you'll need to wait until you connect to FUT on PS4 to use the app.

You can check by clicking the cogwheel on the bottom left corner and selecting change persona, if there is no option to change persona there - you haven't yet earned access or you're on the wrong account.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Thanks! By the way,If I want to unbind the EA account on my PSN account now, what should I do?

Message 3 of 4 (222 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@wavellyang You can do that with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or @EAHelp on Twitter. Standard smile
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (205 Views)
Twitter Stream