EA CANNOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME

by aoFSJ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA CANNOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME

★ Novice

This is my first weekend playing in FUT Champions and I have played seven games so far. I have won 5 but two of those wins I haven't gotten because at the end of the match a dialog box pops up saying the "EA servers can't process the request". I went to the help support center and they said to post my concern here to get help from the studio team. I hesitant to keep playing FUT Champions now because it's not fair for me to keep getting losses because of the server disconnecting at the end of the match. Please help!

Message 1 of 7 (15,260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA CANNOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @aoFSJ

It sounds like you're being disconnected just before the game is able to upload the results.

If you're having connection issues I'd definitely recommend having a read through this article and trying the troubleshooting steps. I would also make sure you have the correct ports open for FIFA 17, more information on this can be found here.

We also have more advanced troubleshooting links for different platforms if you're still having issues:

Cheers,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (15,273 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @aoFSJ

It sounds like you're being disconnected just before the game is able to upload the results.

If you're having connection issues I'd definitely recommend having a read through this article and trying the troubleshooting steps. I would also make sure you have the correct ports open for FIFA 17, more information on this can be found here.

We also have more advanced troubleshooting links for different platforms if you're still having issues:

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 7 (15,274 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Andy No , for me it happens every time and connection is strong and constant
Message 3 of 7 (14,282 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @VictorReznov98 the thread you are responding to is over years old.

If you are having a connection issue then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (14,260 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Is there any chance you can look into my account i am constantly getting disconnected 

Message 5 of 7 (13,877 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey mate, sorry for bringing up an old thread, but what you explained EXACTLY just happened to me!! I win the its says the EA servers etc..

I have NIL internet issues or lag never. Then when I get booted to the menu it gives me a DNF!

This is happening over 3 years later. I have fifa 21. SORT IT OUT EA!!

Message 6 of 7 (11,714 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue with connection then please try the steps shared above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (11,709 Views)