EA Bans

by controllertrash

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Bans

★★★ Newbie

I am sad to say that today I will be done playing apex legends. I have played the game since it was first ever released and loved it to death. But as the game progressed it brought more cheaters along with it. I had my main account banned and tried to fight it and no luck so I made another in hopes of a unban on my main. I get on this other one and now its banned. Im seriously done with EA team and whoever reviews the bans and bans accounts is a damn joke. I play on the competitive side of apex so why the hell would I do anything to ruin the game or my account. Ive had multiple talks with the terms of service to try and explain and fight for my case but unless your a big name in the community they don't care. I don't want to touch this game anymore and I feel sorry for people that get banned for honestly doing nothing wrong. If I did something wrong I wouldn't have fought this nor make this post. Like I said yalls team that hands out bans is joke a are ruining the game itself for people like me who have put a lot of hours and money towards this game.

Message 1 of 5 (721 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Bans

Community Manager

Hey @controllertrash

I can understand the feeling, but please keep in mind that account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and make the final call on that. I can only recommend reaching out to them so they can take a look at your account. 

For more details on how to reach them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (665 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @controllertrash

I can understand the feeling, but please keep in mind that account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and make the final call on that. I can only recommend reaching out to them so they can take a look at your account. 

For more details on how to reach them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This just happend to me yesterday im so sad 

Message 3 of 5 (630 Views)

★★ Novice

I know that this is probably too late, but I am going through the same exact thing right now. I have literally never cheated at anything a day in my life and my account was banned. I loved this game so much; it is literally the only thing that I want to play. I have done a lot of research in the past few days and everyone is so quick to say "Oh, if they banned you, you were cheating somehow!" Up until this happened to me, I would probably have agreed with those people. But I know who I am and I would never do anything like that! I am seriously just shocked... I know the community managers here cannot help, but it is seriously a travesty that they (EA, not the community managers) are handing out bans to innocent people while we all know there are tons of hackers running around in ranked. I believe that your ban was undeserved and I am sorry that it happened to you.

Message 4 of 5 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@controllertrash Yup! I am done with APEX or with EA to be exact, They will not give you reasons as to why they decided to ban your account. will close the case immediately and will not also refund the money you spent the DAY your account got banned. (Can I call that stealing) I tried to fight my case maybe 3-4 times and EA's last response to me is "Do not expect further response from this matter".
Message 5 of 5 (427 Views)