Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? StarchyGaming
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 9/05/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:00AM
What is your time zone? AST - GMT - 9:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly in the databases or something, im not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? I used the auto qualiy tool 8 days ago (currently tuesday) during the time tots callejon was out, i used the tool and was confirmed to have recieved access to weekend league immediately following me using the tool, but no callejon. i contacted ea help recently about it and they told me they can't find and record of it being approved, i don't know why that is but i know i used the tool and it worked.
What should be happening instead? Showing up it was confirmed, tots callejon sent to my account.

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? StarchyGaming
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 9/05/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:00am
What is your time zone? AST - GMT - 9:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly in the databases or something, im not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? I used the auto qualiy tool 8 days ago (currently tuesday) during the time tots callejon was out, i used the tool and was confirmed to have recieved access to weekend league immediately following me using the tool, but no callejon. i contacted ea help recently about it and they told me they can't find and record of it being approved, i don't know why that is but i know i used the tool and it worked.
What should be happening instead? Showing up it was confirmed, tots callejon sent to my account.

Message 1 of 8 (1,914 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Auto Qualify tool not working.

Community Manager

@StarchyGaming

In relation to your issues, this is not something that we can help you with on AHQ. You will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,984 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@StarchyGaming

In relation to your issues, this is not something that we can help you with on AHQ. You will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,985 Views)

★★ Novice

I was told by them to post to the forums, where is the phone option when choosing to chat to an advisor as i currently only have email or chat.

Message 3 of 8 (1,865 Views)

★★ Novice

I want to actually talk to someone about this issue but cant find the correct option

Message 4 of 8 (1,864 Views)

Community Manager

@StarchyGaming This is not something that we can help with on AHQ. Your best bet is to speak with our Live Support to see if there is anything they can do. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (1,858 Views)

★★ Novice

Just did and apparently if i didnt recieve the rewards i wasnt eligible, however i was able to recieve weekend league access so how does this work?

Message 6 of 8 (1,849 Views)

★ Guide
This is actually not broken - it actually takes a few days to get the rewards separately. Should pop up in your unassigned pile eventually.
Message 7 of 8 (1,827 Views)

★★ Novice

its been 9 days

Message 8 of 8 (1,813 Views)