EA Anticheat Error - Information Request

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: EA Anticheat Error - Information Request

★★ Apprentice

uninstalled origin / anticheat, restarted etc a million times. tried every 3rd party solution proposed, no luck.

- i generally get error code 9, however sometimes i get an update failure code. yesterday i restarted PC, closed every task that wasnt essential in my task manager and launched fifa as admin and it worked. thats the only feedback i can give on this topic, im currently sat here listening to 6 of my mates have fun on the game while i lose my mind over not being able to get on.

-yes, i have tried everything.

-no. 

Im not gonna blast you Cade, but i have spent a lot of money on the game to come home from work three days in a row only to have these issues. 

https://gyazo.com/7e4a684f3b85238adac0358e76fbe746

I will see this image in my sleep.

Best of luck fixing guys, given its been a couple of days i guess you guys have no idea what to do. 

Message 11 of 1,097 (6,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA AntiCheat Service has encountered an error. Please restart the game. <Path of Service> <7>

Message 12 of 1,097 (6,489 Views)

Dot.: EA Anticheat Error - Information Request

★ Apprentice

EA.png

tried everything u propose :/

Message 13 of 1,097 (6,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im trying to get to the game whole day and its possible because anticheat problem.i tried all ways to resolve it but it still doesnt work

Message 14 of 1,097 (6,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Tried uninstall, reinstall AC (and by the way all other suggestions)

Result:

Starting Install...
Starting RegistryWrite...
RegistryWrite success
Starting DirectoryCreate...
DirectoryCreate success
Starting DirectoryCreate...
DirectoryCreate success
Starting FileCopy...
FileCopy success
Starting ResourceExtract...
Starting ServiceInstall...
Starting ServiceUninstall...
ServiceUninstall success
Install failed

Secure Boot Enabled. Win10. EAApp (2nd computer Origin). Started as admin. Reinstall tested several times. Repair game tested. 
2nd computer, same behavior.
I get AC error [7]

"EA AntiCheat Service has encountered an error. Please restart the game. <Path of Service> <#7>"

Edit: this error is not listed even on your EA Help article you have linked.

• The error message and number if applicable [7]
  • Have you tried the steps to resolve the issue listed in the Help.ea.com article? Yes but it doesn't work
  • Did the steps resolve your issue? No
Message 15 of 1,097 (6,466 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

when i tried the steps i stopped getting error messages and FIFA 23.exe starts for few seconds in the background (TASK MANAGER) and then shuts down with a crash report in the game files. I am on windows 10 and i dont have secure boot option in my MB. could that be the issue?

Message 16 of 1,097 (6,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA AntiCheat Service has encountered an error. Please restart the game. <Path of Service> <#7>

Message 17 of 1,097 (6,439 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade The application encountered an unrecoverable error.

No Number on the Anthicheat Shield only this message.

Tried everything in the arcticle but nothing help.
Message 18 of 1,097 (6,416 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade I’m not getting a error anymore when I run as administrator but the game closes as soon as it starts. But when u uninstall the antivirus and reinstall it it just says fail to install every time.
Message 19 of 1,097 (6,403 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have managed to solve all the errors from the AC. At the moment, for a day now, the game will not launch. It freezes just a few seconds after opening it. I must mention that I have tried to let it run for a while (a workaround previously seen for other users).

Message 20 of 1,097 (6,398 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help