Re: EA Anticheat Error - Information Request

by crilling888

Original Post

EA Anticheat Error - Information Request

Community Manager

Hey all, 

Our investigation into the EA anticheat errors continues and the information provided by players thus far has been invaluable to our investigation teams so far.  At this time we're looking for further information from players experiencing the error codes listed in this EA Help article. 

If you are getting an error message related to EA anticheat, please provide the following information to aide us in our investigation: 

• The error message and number if applicable
  • Have you tried the steps to resolve the issue listed in the Help.ea.com article? 
  • Did the steps resolve your issue?

Thanks. We're working to get you in game as quickly as possible.

EACade
Message 1 of 1,097 (48,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The steps dosnt help. i've been trying to fix this for 4 hours now. Any update on a fix?

Message 2 of 1,097 (48,542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Cadeanti cheat message 117 - EA anticheat has detected an unacceptable configuration. Please ensure no cheat-related or tampering software is active and restart the game(117)

Yes have tried the suggestions listed in the help section, no they did not help.

Update 10/4/22 - still getting 117 error message after the patch.  Have also gone back through the suggestions again after the new patch.  Still can't get in to play....

Update 10/8/22 - Additional info from the event manager after reinstalling to the same drive as the EA app...too bad reinstalling AntiCheat doesn't fix it...

The description for Event ID 1 from source Application cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

EAAntiCheatService
ExitType: 117 (232)

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Update 10/12/22 - Was slightly hopeful when I saw a patch this evening when I got home from work.   Still getting 117 after the patch.  New Geforce drivers landed as well so thats not it either.

Message 3 of 1,097 (48,479 Views)

Community Manager

@Strisseren3108 wrote:

The steps dosnt help. i've been trying to fix this for 4 hours now. Any update on a fix?

Please provide the information requested as well:

• The error message and number if applicable
  • Have you tried the steps to resolve the issue listed in the Help.ea.com article? 
  • Did the steps resolve your issue?
EACade
Message 4 of 1,097 (48,469 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade not getting error codes, just

secure boot is not enabled (it is)
Unrecoverable error
Memory Dump

Rinse and repeat, and i have tried every step suggested.
Message 5 of 1,097 (48,423 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've tried all the steps but they didn't work!

Message 6 of 1,097 (48,404 Views)

Dot.: EA Anticheat Error - Information Request

★★★★ Novice

Tried everything and its not working. When Im click "play" in Origin, Origin is not working for moment and then game is crushing in Task Manager

Message 7 of 1,097 (48,379 Views)

Betreff: EA Anticheat Error - Information Request

★ Guide
@EA_Cade Yes I have tried all the steps on help.ea.com article and nothing solved my issue.
My Problem is that FIFA 23 is not launching after the Anti Cheat Window.
The only thing that appears is the origin launcher again.
I dont get a error message or number.
Only when I am trying to open the service "EAAntiCheatService" manually then there is this error : "Error 87: Incorrect parameter".
Message 8 of 1,097 (48,352 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Mine just get stuck on the FIFA 23 logo page
Message 9 of 1,097 (48,340 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No error launching anti cheat but as soon as game opens it freezes.. sometimes it works for few seconds.. 

Message 10 of 1,097 (48,322 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help