by eyas01

Original Post

Re: EA AntiCheat Launcher is already running

★ Novice

Do you know how to fix it? Thx!

Message 11 of 204 (10,601 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok guys I have found a solution that worked for me at least, and of course it's stupid: Run the EAAntiCheatInstaller.exe WITHOUT admin rights and reinstall eaac. That's all it took for me anyway.

Thanks for nothing, @EA_Barry !

Message 12 of 204 (10,456 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry
Please refund my order.
I couldn't even play the game in the first few days, and I've been fighting AntiCheat every day ever since.
Of course, no early access benefit for me.
And then I ended up losing to AntiCheat and haven't been able to play for days.
I didn't buy this for this situation.
Don't mention your refund policy or anything.
That's what you can say when you sell a normal game.
I have no reason to have a game that doesn't even work.
Please tell me how to get a refund.
Message 13 of 204 (10,394 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have a problem where the anticheat poped twice but the game won't launch instead redirecting me back to Origin, but by simply turning defender off didn't solve the problem.

@EA

Message 14 of 204 (10,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DrDinev I'm literally having the same issue. Have you been able to solve this?
Message 15 of 204 (10,188 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried all of the solutions you have posted here even reformatting my entire PC and the game is still bugging saying EA AntiCheat is already running. This has never happened to me before until you went live with the latest patch. There needs to be a patch for PC I haven't been able to play since the update. I would be buying packs right now for the world cup but why should I spend money on packs when I can't even play the damn game...

Message 16 of 204 (10,166 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@r24jyem7p4rx how did you fix that?
Message 17 of 204 (10,125 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cant play anymore. What is this? This game is a stupid joke. Its made to protect what? Money???

Message 18 of 204 (10,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

siete una vergogna, dopo l'ultima patch avete reso ingiocabile per molti utenti fifa 23. soldi su soldi spesi per la ultimate edition e fifa points e mi ritrovo senza poter fare nulla!! Dopo 3000 soluzioni provate, nessuno risponde alle email e nessuno rilascia notizie. Siete da denuncia, vergogna

Message 19 of 204 (9,960 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same problem, bought it yesterday and never login until now, well I unistall ea anticheat and tried to open the game, then another window pops up and I spammed to play again while I closed the window, "play" "play" "play" then window poped up again, I pressed to reinstall the anticheat and then the game opened somehow. EA says to reboot our PC's, im crying xD

Message 20 of 204 (9,923 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help