Original Post

Re: EA Account servers unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello all

Quite glad to have found this topic

I'm having the exact same issue for 4 days, on PS4 :

- Can't log into FUT anywhere : console, webapp, mobile app

- On the same console, another gametag can log into Ultimate Team -> it's an account issue

- Technical support haven't found anything wrong with the account sanction-wise

- Online Season games are working, just not FUT

I have

- changed the password and security question from the EA account
- set my PS to a static IP and put it on DMZ mode 

- Reinstalled game

- Reinitialized PS4 settings

@EA_Cade 

EA ID / PSN : jerezinho

PS4

Thanks for your help Standard smile

Message 21 of 28 (1,623 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same issue here too, unable to login on web/ app/ xbox, spoke with CS this mornign who advised was an issue with servers but not sure why i cannot connect now as fixed, 

Changed mac address also DNS settings (which not sure what that would do as dont effect web or app, very strange this 

please EA investigate this and help your loyal customers out. especially when i have pre ordered fifa 21 as well with this account 

Regards 

Mr Harrison

Message 22 of 28 (1,615 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have tried all, and it is a problem with account and EAS FC servers. Problem is from 4 days ago, we haven't any update from EA, any tweet, anything they public recognizing there are an issue and they are working on it. This proble is affecting maybe 0,01 of their customers and it is not the same if the problem affect 50% of their customers. We can't play from 4 days ago and it is suposed they are working on it, but we can't play and we don't know what they really are doing, noone update anything.

It is really frustrating to get an issue that is not your fault and don't get any update about it.

If they finally fix it will say sorry and anything more, but that time you have not played because of them doesn't mind to anyone.

Message 23 of 28 (1,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

and we continue without any news, nobody updates us anything, we have not been able to play for 4 days and they have completely abandoned us. In the spanish forum it also happens to several users and no EA adviser comes out to say anything, meanwhile we still cannot play or enter the web. Again you cover yourself with glory.

Message 24 of 28 (1,567 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have same problem, twice i spoke to an advisor via telephone and all im getting is we dont know. 

I have pre ordered 21 on this account too and im not going to be able to play it and if i refund it and buy on another account i lose my Early OTW card.

Can a EA ADVISOR please get technically team to investigate this issue

Thanks 

Davelufc1919

Message 25 of 28 (1,556 Views)

★ Apprentice

finally it is fixed, they only needed 5 DAYS! And of course they have not rewarded us as compensation. 5 days unactive because of incompetece and  noone tell us anything.

Message 26 of 28 (1,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have had same issue ea done nothing about it ice gone on a chat with them nothing 

Message 27 of 28 (873 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. I cannot login to Companion app on my Android and Web app from PC browser.

I've tried to change password, email. Also tried to switch device, internet provider and tried to use VPN. I also tried to login with my old account and it's working (but I don't have fifa 23 on it).

So, I can confidently say that the problem is not related to device, connection or any other setting. It appeared not from user side.

I contacted EA support chat. They replied with:

I have checked account and there is not issue I can see in your account. I am raising dispute to the team so that they can check and update on same with resolution. 

Waiting for some updates. If anything changes, I'll post it in this thread. 

Message 28 of 28 (857 Views)