Re: Can't connect EAS FC from 3 days ago! Help please!

by agalam84

Original Post

Re: EA Account servers unavailable

★★★★★ Novice

BTW, THIS ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED YET

Message 11 of 28 (2,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@ykaction wrote:

BTW, THIS ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED YET

Sadly since last night not loading at all 

Message 12 of 28 (2,043 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here . 

Message 13 of 28 (2,022 Views)

Can't connect EAS FC from 3 days ago! Help please!

★ Apprentice

Hi:

From 3 days ago I can't connect to EAS FC servers so I can't play Fifa 20. Can't connect to webapp or companion app neither. I have been talking with EAHelp on twitter, I was talking by chat with support service and I have been talking by phone call with technical support service and I have tried lot of ways to solve it and still nothing.

They have checked and my account is perfectly active, no sanctions, no anything wrong. I have tried differents internet connections, restarting licenses, deleting catalogue file, EA has reseted my account, I have deleted and instaled again all my ps4 system. Nothing worked.

I can connect perfectly other online games, I can connect other accounts to Fifa servers, also can connect other EA games, just can't connect my main account with EAS FC servers. EAHelp said me it is a strage case because all is correct on my account, my connection is perfectly, I'm loyalty, never banned, but still can't connect my account to Fifa servers.

What can I do? 4 days ago I was playing and turned off my ps4 normally, next day I couldn't play. My account is from 2012, I'm a loyalty and trusted player from 2012 and my fifa 20 team is valued in 30M approx. Have I lost all I have made? can't play fifa 20 anymore? will not play with my main account to fifa 21?

Someone must fix and solve this because it is not my fault and I have tried all on my hands and noone help me.

You have pictures added to check it.

Message 14 of 28 (2,011 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have exactly the same issue and keep getting ignored. My account is also from 2012 or 2013. Nothing works. No webapp, mobile app, PS4 FIFA 20, nothing..

Message 15 of 28 (2,007 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Denitorious extatly, it is really frustrating to be an active and loyalty player from a long time and they have generated a problem connecting their servers with our account, I have opened ticked and talked with all supports, I tried all they told to me and still same problem, now I'm just ignored
Message 16 of 28 (2,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@actionbaz99 Thank you its been solved .....
Message 17 of 28 (2,006 Views)

★★★ Novice

You had a completely different issue. 

Message 18 of 28 (2,001 Views)

★ Apprentice

Why this post is marked as Solved?? it is not solved, most of us are getting same problem. Noone solve anything, noone giing us any news. 3 days we can't play and you don't say anything to us. It's really frustrating!!

Message 19 of 28 (1,976 Views)

★★ Novice

Same case,and same problem.I can't play for three days.It can only be played online season,in FUT type getting error ''We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 Ultimate Team''

Message 20 of 28 (1,948 Views)