Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EA Account is disabled? How do i activate it?

by HIPPIE_FRIES

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Account is disabled? How do i activate it?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I started up my Anthem game on my Xbox X. A message pops up on my screen that my EA Account has been disabled. It told me to reset my password at www.ea.com to fix this problem. So I did this twice and nothing happened. What should i try to do next to fix this problem?

Message 1 of 3 (15,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Account is disabled? How do i activate it?

You will probably need to contact EA official help support over on the EA Help website and chat with an Official CS Rep.  DON'T use forum option as that brings you back here, and instead use call back or chat option.  You may also hit up EA help over on twitter as sometimes they can do things from there.  Being that it is an account issue no one here can do anything about it, as that is a different level of help needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (15,080 Views)

All Replies

You will probably need to contact EA official help support over on the EA Help website and chat with an Official CS Rep.  DON'T use forum option as that brings you back here, and instead use call back or chat option.  You may also hit up EA help over on twitter as sometimes they can do things from there.  Being that it is an account issue no one here can do anything about it, as that is a different level of help needed.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (15,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HIPPIE_FRIES Did you ever get this problem fixed? I've been dealing with this for months with no fix
Message 3 of 3 (4,862 Views)
Twitter Stream