EA Account Balance Not Showing on SWTOR

by magicrobins

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Account Balance Not Showing on SWTOR

★★★ Novice

Hi, I've been having an issue with my EA account and SWTOR accounts. I'm a free to play player on SWTOR, and the issue I'm having is SWTOR's store isn't registering that, when I'm logged in, I have money in my EA account. I've had $1.45 in my account for a few months now, and on Sunday (December 3rd), I added $20 over EA's website to my account via an EA Cash Card. Yet when I'm logged into SWTOR, which should be linked to my EA account, and I go to buy the cartel coins I want, it says my balance is $0.00. It's been saying this since I first added the $20. It's my first time trying to purchasing anything for the game so I don't have any experience to compare to this. I don't know if this is the normal wait time for SWTOR's site to notice I have money in my EA account or if something's gone wrong.

I hope I explained that well enough, but please let me know if I need to say more. Thank you for taking the time and attention to read this.

Message 1 of 5 (634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Account Balance Not Showing on SWTOR

EA Live QV Team

@magicrobins

It looks like your magicrobins EA account isn't linked to a SWTOR account, which is why the EA Wallet isn't showing up when you go to pay.

If you give me your SWTOR account's Display Name, I'll probably find that it's linked to a different EA account than your magicrobins one.

What you can try is to buy the United Forces bundle code with your EA Wallet, and then redeem the code on https://account.swtor.com/user/codes

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (735 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@magicrobins

It looks like your magicrobins EA account isn't linked to a SWTOR account, which is why the EA Wallet isn't showing up when you go to pay.

If you give me your SWTOR account's Display Name, I'll probably find that it's linked to a different EA account than your magicrobins one.

What you can try is to buy the United Forces bundle code with your EA Wallet, and then redeem the code on https://account.swtor.com/user/codes

Message 2 of 5 (736 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you so much! I’ll definitely check that out. My SWTOR display name is the exact same as my EA: magicrobins

Thank you so much, again, for your help!
Message 3 of 5 (600 Views)

★★★ Novice

So, and this is entirely my fault, I discovered that my EA and SWTOR accounts had different emails. I changed my SWTOR email to be the exact same as my EA account's. The EA Wallet's balance still isn't showing up, so I'm guessing there's another step I need to take?

Also, I tried searching for the United Forces bundle on Origin, but couldn't find it. Is it somewhere else to purchase?

Message 4 of 5 (551 Views)

Hero

@magicrobins

Directly on swtor.com/buy

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 5 of 5 (540 Views)