EA Access and Madden 19

by Turtlesbu4

Original Post

Re: EA Access and Madden 19

★★★ Novice

When you pay for something you want to have access to what they advertised.

This has been going on long for a long time now and still no statement from EA or Sony, this isn't good enough. 

Message 21 of 63 (1,707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Twitter account Ask Play station UK answered "Hi there, sorry to hear that! This issue is currently being investigated, and will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience dealing with this. ^GA"

At least they know about it. 

Message 22 of 63 (1,596 Views)

Community Manager

@neuron007 wrote:

Twitter account Ask Play station UK answered "Hi there, sorry to hear that! This issue is currently being investigated, and will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience dealing with this. ^GA"

At least they know about it. 

Hey Madden fans,

As @neuron007 mentioned the EA Access, Madden, and Sony teams are aware of this happening to some players and looking into it. We apologize for any confusion and we'll update you on this right here as soon as we find out more information.

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 63 (1,583 Views)

★★ Apprentice

shouldnt be no confusion when reported over a week ago . . . . .Still not access to M19.........driving me mad .....Least letting us know Blueberry . i give you XP

Message 24 of 63 (1,564 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry thanks for the info... hope they will be able to do something about it ASAP...
Message 25 of 63 (1,502 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this same problem too. I signed up 2 weeks back specifically to play Madden 19. I've been playing it since I got EA access without any problems. It's only locked since I tried accessing it 2 days ago with the licence can't be confirmed message. It's just strange that this is the only game that's effected, all the others still work fine. Hope they sort this soon. I was just starting to get the hang of it.

Message 26 of 63 (1,490 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I Googled this a week or so ago and couldn't find anybody else with the same issue but glad I've found this now. What a relief.

I contacted Sony on Twitter and went through some generic form and got an email back today saying it's been looked into and resolved. It has not. So I've replied to them but not holding out much help.

There must be something we all have in common.

Have you guys downloaded the Madden 20 trial perhaps? I feel mine happened about the same time but could be coincidence...

Message 27 of 63 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

@RKO289 wrote:

I Googled this a week or so ago and couldn't find anybody else with the same issue but glad I've found this now. What a relief.

I contacted Sony on Twitter and went through some generic form and got an email back today saying it's been looked into and resolved. It has not. So I've replied to them but not holding out much help.

There must be something we all have in common.

Have you guys downloaded the Madden 20 trial perhaps? I feel mine happened about the same time but could be coincidence...

It happened to me exactly the same way it happened to you, once I got M20 that’s when I got locked out of 19 

Message 28 of 63 (1,386 Views)

Ea access blocked games PS4

★★★ Novice

I recently subscribe to EA Acces but now certen games are blocked and locked.. when I try to open redirect to ps store to buy and in that page is on information that is already bought.. at first it was the Madden 19 and now is NBA 19.. and next? Fifa 19 and NHL 19 or star wars... I already try to restore licence and reinsist in put as primary ps4 and neither work.. the error is - CE-43477-5. Those game are exactly the reason why I subscribe the service and now I'm very disappointed.. I want to play and I can not Frown please fix the bug....

Message 29 of 63 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am locked out of M19 but dont have the M20 trial downloaded.

Message 30 of 63 (1,374 Views)