Re: EA Access and Madden 19

by Gubbkopf3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Access and Madden 19

★★★ Novice

I recently got ea access and downloaded madden 19, but every time I want to play it tells me that my license cannot be confirmed I should check it in the PlayStation store (CE-43477-5)

Message 1 of 63 (5,653 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

I am able to play madden 19 again.

I tried to start Madden 19 and it gave the same message as usual and I clicked on the "go to playstation store" option.

There I was able to click on download Madden 19 (which wasnt available before).

Then it said "can not download because Madden 19 is already installed on this ps4" but after that I was able to start Madden 19 again.

I assume they fixed the problem so thats good.

Hope this helps for everybody having the same issue.

Good luck.

View in thread

Message 61 of 63 (4,019 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Hello, please try and restore your licences. Select  (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].

-

Message 2 of 63 (5,612 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FCF97 Hi, I tried that multiple times still not working
Message 3 of 63 (5,608 Views)

★ Pro

Is the PS4 activated as your primary? [Settings]. Select [Account Management] and select [Activate as Your Primary PS4]. Click [Activate]

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.
- If my answer solved your problem, mark as solution

Message 4 of 63 (5,606 Views)

★ Novice

Nope, still not working on my PS4 too. I subscribed it for one year and it shows now 29 days on PS4. 

Message 5 of 63 (5,541 Views)

★★ Apprentice

same here .......its only madden 19 thats affected but as a new subscriber to EA access purely for the Madden 19 its a shame........ive tried all above troubleshooting but nothing ..please help EA?

Message 6 of 63 (5,479 Views)

★★ Novice

same for me, last 2 days locked out of m19, licence cannot be confirmed CE-43477-5 .go to play store says already own can. cannot purchase.

all other ea access games work fine. but they show 29 days left(expire) on 1 year subscription 7/25.

loops around with no options. already tried, settings -  restore licences a few times . no results.

Message 7 of 63 (5,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLZ EA HELP!!!!!! SAME PROBLEM AS THIS GUYS

Message 8 of 63 (5,344 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, downloaded Madden 19, even played the game, then deleted (because of space for another games). Tryed to play again, but the game can't be downloaded this time :-( My licence can't be confirmed and when i delete everything (even saved games), the store tells me, that i have game already and am unable to download it again :-(

Message 9 of 63 (5,271 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So spoke to Ea in length about the situation, they troubleshooted the above as Ive already done numerous times.....had to confirm my identity via text for them to say they have NO RECORD of my EA Access subscription although I cleary have it......Was told the issue is with Sony as it is regarding licensing and they are responsible for apps(EA Access)......SO of I go to Sony for many hours who now want me to ring a premium number from my UK phone to a US number(NO THANKS) to speak about it !!!!!! If you put the licensing error code into Sony error codes ,its not even regonisable.....Seen many other inputs on various forums regarding this especially Madden 19 and license...just no solution anywhere....And now cant find Madden 19 in my library and find it in store it says ive already purchased ....    WTF ...........any information appreciated 

Message 10 of 63 (5,264 Views)