E-mail access lost for account

by OverWind

Original Post

E-mail access lost for account

★★ Novice

Hi all,

I'd like to start playing again, and I have an (older) account with lots of mounts, titles etc. on it, that I would like to use.

Now the problem is that I've lost access to the associated email, so I can't login because I don't have the one time password.

Normally I would call support, but the phone lines are closed. I sent an email to [edit: email address removed] some days ago, but I have not had any response. My guess is that I'm probably being filtered out for not being a subscriber. But I'd like to be, I just can't login to actually subscribe.

Are there any options here, or do I have to wait for Corona to pass? Frown

Best regards.

Message 1 of 4 (618 Views)

Re: E-mail access lost for account

@OverWind 

Doesnt matter if your a subscriber or not, per the sticky I would expect 6 days would be expected for a response https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Known-Information-and-Current-Alerts-05th-Apr-20/td-...

although not having access to the email will be problematic in most cases , I would be sure that email cant be recovered

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (590 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the same exact problem... they will send you to fill a form which must be a bot with no human intervation. this EA support is really bad, if you find a solution, please let me know.

Message 3 of 4 (511 Views)

@enunez_cr 

Is this for your swtor account ? ea and swtor have separate support lines, so just checking who you mean in this instance

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)