Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by WindUp951

Original Post

Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

★★★★ Pro

I did the same as well.  Great minds and all that Wink

Message 311 of 1,358 (758 Views)

Ali Hassoon, a producer at DICE, confirmed that an update is to be released today. It's supposed to address game server performance, matchmaking and more. Perhaps we'll get a fix for our credit issues? I won't be able to try it until I get home from work.

Message 312 of 1,358 (711 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Let's hope that the update will be released today and there's a fix for this game braking issue.

Message 313 of 1,358 (693 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Found it: https://twitter.com/Striterax_/status/956079448318717953 Fingers crossed................
Message 314 of 1,358 (681 Views)

★ Guide
Sorry to report no update on ps4 thus far

Message 315 of 1,358 (697 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Awesome, thanks for the updates @Tillus_Osciliath and @Lucien1969.  Fingers crossed!

Message 316 of 1,358 (680 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
In responce to the post of the "Terms of Usage".

The "acceptace" of EA's Warranty and EULA are illegal. You are obviously not a legally competent person or attorney. Because the info ans terms of their product is post sale, meaning that you didn't have full legal disclosure. It's basicly just a legal statement to keep people from trying to sue by keeping the reader thinking they can't. But, you still can. You just need to be able to explain how the warranty, Terms, a EULA were not full disclosure and/or an illegal acceptance of them, since once you bought the product you were then given EA's Contract. Then that EA does not then grant legal remedy of your non-acceptance, by giving you a FULL REFUND if you choose to not agree. Leaving you no other option to agree or just be out the money. Making the whole thing illegal as it then is EXTORTION after the fact, and makes the game a SCAM.

The rules of UCC (universal commercial code) aka business law is complex. But, trust me EA knows this.

EA does everything they can to be unethical while trying to look ethical. But, the LAW REQUIRES that there is always REMEDY. EA is just trying to brainwash you into thinking they gave it to you. And, like Maury would say... The lie detector test test proves that was a lie!

I brought this up with Battlefield 4. Which I was unable to play for the first week or so. When I called EA I asked if I could get a full refund. Then said only I BOUGHT IT FROM EA's WEBSITES DIRECTORY. I then explained that I could not take it back to Gamestop and get full price because it was open and the disk was not defective. So EA said they would lose money to offer me a full refund because they didn't get all the money for the purchase, because a portion was earned by Gamestop. Which is EA's fact and not my problem. It's the dost of doing business and the choice of EA to sell thru 2rd party.

They then did want to continue the discussion and began working hard on fixing the issue of why I could get online. Which was fixed in about 30 minutes.
Message 317 of 1,358 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@grimmace2@Lucien1969@Tillus_Osciliath

I am sure hundreds of people will be looking forward to it today, if it works out! Thanks for the info!

Message 318 of 1,358 (648 Views)

★ Guide
I have seen the tweet does anyone know when can expect thus update on ps4
Message 319 of 1,358 (650 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Good news but it would be for matchmaking umless specifically mentioning that they have fix error for duplicate starcard then we would rather not expect

So suprising that they don't seriously care of this. We having this are only vitims.
Message 320 of 1,358 (582 Views)