Re: Dsync happening more often :( no medals on victory

by Pet61mailsj87

Original Post

Dsync happening more often :( no medals on victory

★ Novice

Hi, seems more frequently now experiencing a dsync issue and no medals awarded, if assistance can be rendered please let me know. 

Rivals Id: 1004393100411

Latest incident occured today 16 March, just a couple minutes ago from this post!

Message 1 of 8 (629 Views)

★ Novice

Occured twice today 

Message 2 of 8 (607 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes...mine just happening. And yesterday it happening 3 time in a row. So frustrating 😩

Message 3 of 8 (596 Views)

★ Novice

Did you happen to be on a poor WIFI connection when it occured?

Message 4 of 8 (570 Views)

★ Novice

Can someone from EA help? It occured again today for me and makes the game pointless...

Message 5 of 8 (552 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @ohpindakaas and @ehsanblack06, thanks for reaching out. The team is aware of the desync issue. Have you updated to the latest version 1.4.3? If you encounter this again, I recommend you reinstall the game to re-download all the necessary files. Be sure to have your account linked to email, Facebook or Google Play Games/Game Center before you uninstall and reinstall. Thanks!

Message 6 of 8 (529 Views)

★ Novice

Yes...updated but what’s going to happen to all our last points? Can it be reconciled?

Message 7 of 8 (519 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It seems like the GM doesn’t wish to upgrade their servers or connection! I am playing the game with a speed of 1gbps and yet I kept getting hang & disconnected!!!

Message 8 of 8 (485 Views)