Re: Drops / donating fix really needed

by cushtyladduff

Original Post

Drops / donating fix really needed

★ Novice
Sup so I've been playing a long time now and have to say the drop rates on my game is so terribly broken I think yous are literally holding me back for some reason I feel this because it's literally taken a year for me to get my base 7* and he's still not there on top of never in the hole time I have played this game have I seen a max credit drop from a credit heists it's worse than playing the lottery also I have been the generous gamer with over 2500 gear donations I would be a number 1 in arena if not for this generous ity some changes are needed there so I propose this make it so that every 20 gear donated you get a random drop of either credits ability Matt's or guild currency to give players like me a chance as to not fall behind its awefull how I can donate 15 gear pieces and only get 1 in return this is the same in every clan I been in btw no one donates but have no problems requesting it makes it really hard for leaders to monitor some new system were you can see how many gear has been received per day/Lifetime and also galactic power stat board are my suggestions please for the love of SW help players like me that are on the boarder of rage quitting a game I've invested in!
Message 1 of 4 (382 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I agree, my shard drop rate on anything I need goes down to ten percent. Farming PloK for the Grand Master Yoda event is another impossible deadline that should have been possible. With max daily sims in Cantina and battle modes, done 6 to 10 at a time, 20 shards in a week. The game must balance challenge for geared up players with progress for the rest of us, and they are NOT. Bad Job. Maybe Battlefront is better, or a different vendor.
Message 2 of 4 (345 Views)

★ Novice
I cant even go for Yoda due to the fact that the game whent from only needing a few squads to needing all squads if in the beginning of my game had I known I needed a ton of gp I would have been tight with gear donations and had farmed all around for shards instead of aiming for the meta team to get me into top 20 in squad arena which now seems impossible unless I pump about a grand into the game due to the fact that it's all the new characters I can't obtain there also if for instance I'm no 1 and have every character unlocked and maxed what's the point of being no 1 I feel like players like me will struggle to get top 50 and if it's not possible to reach a goal I had from the beginning am I just wasteing my time I kinda need answers here shouldn't players with my GP or in around my GP be in the same squad arena fleet arena as me as to keep the game overall balanced instead I come up against maxed gear meta teams I'd say they have never donated a single gear ever doesn't that mean you guys are supporting the gready and pay to plays which I am but I don't feel supported so really it's the gready that win not to mention the sheer amount of gear I'm out for nothing the guys I have geared up in a clan I had created never spoke in chat I had only found out later that kids in this game chant access chat so really I was doing alot for people who couldn't even thank me after my clan fell apart due to this issue I had issues finding a clan and had to split up from my mates because my GP was low so really I think y'all need to at the most apologize for this massive back lash of players having to change there hole game up to as to either try catch the gready and rich
Message 3 of 4 (335 Views)

★ Novice
Sorry lad I just realized I posted a reply to you ment to add to my post pretty ragen this crack init if nothing is done here EA will lose alot of customers
Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)