Dropping well under 30FPS on a oneX

by felker_s

Original Post

Dropping well under 30FPS on a oneX

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Hey, so first off as a side note: right as I started the game, I noticed that the console just can't handle it if it is not in performance mode. I never intended to play in 4k (I have a 1080p screen), but this should not be the case regardless. If you launch a game with 4k support on a console, then it should be able to run in that mode.

At any rate - I immediately changed to performance mode, and while in general it makes a huge difference and goes well above 30 fps, there are instances where it stutters like crazy. It is not even during demanding scenes, rather at random points of the map, e.g. jumping towards the lair of the big named creature on the first planet.

I turned off "Share Usage Data" under Settings / Extras, and it made some difference (no idea why though, but I recommend doing this to everyone), but this is still far from the quality the game should represent. The oneX is still supposed to be the strongest console for another year - please, don't be so sloppy with your optimisations until then.

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

On Xbox One s is bad

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having serious problems with stability and really low graphics on Xbox One s. I Hope they will be solved soon, too bad.

Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)