Drop in games

by seang782

Original Post

Drop in games

★★★ Newbie

Why can't i load a fricken drop in game says search takes 4 mins then cant find ppl this is brutal worst game every i should be a level 25 by now but i have only bin able to connect to 4 lobbys i want my money back if i cant play drop in 

Message 1 of 16 (1,409 Views)

Re: Drop in games

★★★ Newbie

Bin able to get one game in 3 hrs

Message 2 of 16 (1,372 Views)

CHEL EASHL Drop In Game matchmaking

★★★ Newbie

I have to congratulate EA on making matchmaking seriously worse.  Average wait times +3 MINUTES!?  Then if you do get a match, I have seen where it matches against an EMPTY TEAM!

I can not understand how it is possible to make a Queue of Players so in-efficient.  Matchmaking has been progressively worse every release.  Waiting 3 minutes to find a 3 v 3 game means there is something seriously broken in your algorithm for filling a game with players.  Hopefully you are going back to dev with this because its the weakest aspect of the game.

Please tell us this is something you know is extremely deficient.  It should not be that hard to select players from a queue until a game room is full.  If it is not the room that is selecting players from a queue you are doing it wrong!

Message 3 of 16 (1,334 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah got the same problem as well, it’s not a connection problem or router issue or on PlayStations end. It’s 100% on EAs end, please fix it! 

Message 4 of 16 (1,305 Views)

Drop in games

★★★ Newbie

Drop in games not working.  Taking 3-5 min but never connects.  No problem for club games just when I try to do a solo drop in game.

Message 5 of 16 (1,313 Views)

NHL 3s finding games

★★★ Newbie

NHL 3s can’t find me a game. Searched for 2-5 minutes then tells me to could not find a match

Message 6 of 16 (1,314 Views)

Annoying issues so far NHL 19 Xbox

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

1. The very long matchmaking search times

2. The slow navigation in menus getting into a online game.

3. Matchmaking not allowing spots to fill before a game starts.

4. Trip fest

Message 7 of 16 (1,303 Views)

Re: CHEL EASHL Drop In Game matchmaking

★★★ Newbie
Having same issue, figure it out!
Message 8 of 16 (1,297 Views)

Re: CHEL EASHL Drop In Game matchmaking

★★★★★ Newbie

Haven't connected to game in 3 days.... 3s and 1v1v1 works within 20 seconds... Yet 3v3 and 6v6 takes 5 minutes just to fail to find a game. How can you release a game that had issues like this? Never experienced an issue like this in nhl 18...fix your game or quit making new ones..

Message 9 of 16 (1,251 Views)

★ Guide

Same issue, sometimes id get lucky if i went from relaxed to exact , wasnt a fix most of the time

Message 10 of 16 (1,236 Views)