Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Draft

by dzikul2k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Draft

★ Novice

I recently joined the FutDraft with coins and i Lost connection on my first game. I created application for fut draft token(hour later) but it keeps rejecting it. What can i do?

Message 1 of 8 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Draft

Community Manager

@dzikul2k 

It's possible alternate DNS settings could help. Please follow the steps here and let me know if you see an improvement or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (51 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @dzikul2k.

The draft token tool will check your account to see if you meet the requirements to receive one. If you're rejected, it means your account doesn't meet the criteria to get a replacement token. We aren't able to override that and grant them. If you frequently disconnect, we should go through some troubleshooting. Do you want to try that?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (117 Views)

★ Novice

I mean i have only tried fut draft once and it happened, i currently started a second one so i hope it wont disconnect me now 

Message 3 of 8 (113 Views)

Community Manager

@dzikul2k 

Sounds good. If you continue to have issues, reach out to us again and we'll help with this.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (111 Views)

★ Novice

And it happened today twice in a row. I started a FUTDraft and it disconnected me on the first minute into the game. I tried to fill up the fut draft token but as always it says my account is not qualified to a certain operation

Message 5 of 8 (82 Views)

Community Manager

@dzikul2k 

I'd like to try to find out why you keep disconnecting and hopefully, get that resolved. What system are you playing on and do you use a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 8 (61 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Im playing on PC origin, and im using an Very Good wired connection
Message 7 of 8 (57 Views)

Community Manager

@dzikul2k 

It's possible alternate DNS settings could help. Please follow the steps here and let me know if you see an improvement or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (52 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help