Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? CarmeloYNWA
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Draft Mode
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 7/28/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 4:34 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play some fut drafts on PC.
What happens when the bug occurs? You lose the game.
What should be happening instead? Let us play the game.

When the game starts, your game freezes and you have to wait a bit so a crash error will appear saying that you don't have a gpu connected to the PC. Or you will have to Alt+F4 the game. When you reconnect to ultimate team again, a message for disconnection will appear and you will have lost the game and the 15.000 coins/300 fifa points. You will get 2 gold packs or silver rewards and you will get 2.000 back max from players. Means you lose 13.000 coins in like 2 minutes. That glitch exists since the game has released, but you didn't fix it because it's on the PC and most of people don't play on PCs. Im posting a photo. When you get matched with that kind of teams, its 1000% sure that you will crash.

Message 1 of 4 (450 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Draft glitch

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @GAMWTHNCOSMOTE. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (396 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @GAMWTHNCOSMOTE. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (397 Views)

★★ Novice

It's not a connection problem. It's a glitch/hack some people use. I'm playing games for atleast 10 years and it's the first time I see something like this. Only on fifa. I don't get a message that I am not connected on servers. It's a glitch/hack that the game crashes and says I dont have a gpu. But suddenly, if I reopen the game, I can connect to it. I've seen many posts and you all guys reply the same thing about connection. It's not the connection. Try some drafts, and you'll understand what we all are taking about.

Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

Community Manager

If the error you are seeing @GAMWTHNCOSMOTE is DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED then the error you are seeing is one relating to your GPU, the best thing to do is a clean install of your GPU drivers. 

You also need to ensure that you:

• Turn on vsync
  • Perform a clean bootbefore attemting to play the game
  • Ensure you have power supply capable of meeting the demands of your hardware while it is under heavy gaming load
  • Set all in game graphics settings to low in order to reduce the stress on your GPU.
  • Set the high performance preset in your GPU control panel, as opposed to the high quality preset.
  • Run your video card at stock speeds (memory and core). This is also important for players with factory overclocked cards. This will require some third party software such as EVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner etc.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (364 Views)