Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Draft Token

by hazemm_magdy

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Draft Token

★★ Novice

I started a draft token series, and the EA servers kicked me off half way through the 2nd match - and I was not able to continue the progress.  I am losing matches, weekend league matches and now draft tokens because your servers keep removing me

Message 1 of 9 (655 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there, @PazCorp.

You can check to see if a replacement Draft Token is available here. If you frequently disconnect from matches, we should go through some troubleshooting. Just let me know if you want to do that. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (628 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there, @PazCorp.

You can check to see if a replacement Draft Token is available here. If you frequently disconnect from matches, we should go through some troubleshooting. Just let me know if you want to do that. Thanks!

Message 2 of 9 (629 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but when I use the draft token replacement generator, it said I was not valid for a replacement token even though the servers are faulty and yet I payed to play in this fut draft but they took It away, not happy in the slightest with EA at the moment and it is a reoccurring issue

Message 3 of 9 (608 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hello, @tysonricho02.

You can only get a replacement token once in a while. It won't work every time you disconnect. If you're frequently disconnecting, that would be a bigger issue and one we should troubleshoot. Let me know if you want to do that.

Message 4 of 9 (596 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Are you awere that people who play draft on origin gets disconnected atleast 10 times each round? Every time its against cheaters who are using software to trick the game. You can try it by yourselves, it would take you 20 minutes to face atleast 10 cheaters. But i guess my connection must be the issue..

Message 5 of 9 (570 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I had a disconnect of my second game of drafts and it says im not eligible to get my token back, is there anything that can be done ?
Message 6 of 9 (432 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@ESAS21992 

Unfortunately, not. If you're not given a replacement token, it means your account doesn't meet the requirements for one.

Message 7 of 9 (378 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Cuz ea is a cheater community

Message 8 of 9 (207 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

look at this one. https://streamable.com/rggka8. That wasmy final 4th game Standard smile))) nice one!!!!!!!!!!! ...that is  a joke

Message 9 of 9 (86 Views)
Twitter Stream