Re: Draft Mode is broken (and more)

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Draft Mode is broken (and more)

★★★★ Novice

Draft Mode is broken

You can sometimes not play a game - it just says the connection to your peer is lost (But its not) and its counted as a lost game - so ranked down.

This has happen to me now multiple Times an in the 15K mode its not funny.

Do we get compensation for this ??

And besides that - if you play a few games in competition without leaving the Mode this happens also  (the connection to your peer is lost ) and the last game is not counting.

Fix this !!

Spoiler
Raised eyebrow
Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @frankcologne

I know that dealing with disconnections like this can definitely be frustrating, especially when you're playing a Draft. I'd like to try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening again in the future. 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still having any trouble after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PlayStation 4

- Xbox One

- PC

Let me know if you're still running into any disconnections after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (115 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @frankcologne

I know that dealing with disconnections like this can definitely be frustrating, especially when you're playing a Draft. I'd like to try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening again in the future. 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still having any trouble after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PlayStation 4

- Xbox One

- PC

Let me know if you're still running into any disconnections after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)