Downloading data never finishes on tablet

by Tenmou

Original Post

Downloading data never finishes on tablet

★★ Novice

I have two android devices I play SWGOH on - one is a Motorola Z2 Play (phone) and the other is a Zenpad Z8S (tablet). Everything always works fine on the phone. However, when I switch back and forth between the phone and the tablet, sometimes the tablet will get one of those "Downloading update" progress bars - usually for 1mb or 8mb - and never actually make any progress. Once this happens, I am unable to play on my tablet at all unless I uninstall and redownload the game from the Google Play store. It does not seem to happen if I only use the tablet, but I do like to be able to switch back and forth depending on travelling and the like. Force closing the app on the phone or tablet doesn't solve the problem, and no error code is ever generated - it'll just hang on that screen forever.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3 (412 Views)

Re: Downloading data never finishes on tablet

★★ Novice

Please see attached screenshot to see what I mean. It just stays like that no matter how long I wait. When it does that on my tablet, I have to reinstall the app to get it to work again.

Message 2 of 3 (342 Views)

Re: Downloading data never finishes on tablet

Community Manager
Sorry for the late reply, are you still seeing this issue?

If you are can you check your storage space and ensure that you have enough for the update. Can you also try switching your internet connection from wifi to data and vice versa to see if it helps?
Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)