Double Billed No restores in mailbox

by hyme01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Double Billed No restores in mailbox

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I was double billed for a 1x relic pack and only received 1 and store will not update purchases. So I need a refund or I need extra relic packs

Double charge.JPG

Ally Code 273-481-216

If you notice I waited until they were no longer pending so you have taken the money just have not given anything for it. Definition of stealing?

Message 1 of 12 (771 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Double Billed No restores in mailbox

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @hyme01,

What EA can do for you has been clearly outlined in my posts. We can't help you get a refund with iTunes.

Once more:
- Contact us if you decide you want the content instead of a refund.
- Contact iTunes to dispute your refund claim. 

I don't have contact information for legal. However, to pursue that course have your representative reach out. They know how to get in touch with the right team.

Now, as the forum rules have continued to be broken, I am locking this thread and will be in touch via dm soon regarding that.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (753 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

here is iTunes bill

Message 2 of 12 (750 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @hyme01

Could you try to restore the purchase in-game?

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases. This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.
  3. You’ll get a notification through in-game mail if your purchase is successfully restored.

If the purchases aren't showing after trying this, please send in a Help ticket from your SWGOH account. Keep in mind that we're experiencing longer wait queues then average at the moment but an adviser will be in touch via email asap once the ticket works it's way up the queue. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 12 (721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

support option.JPG

So please provide me with a phone number. because it is not allowing me to contact anyone.

when I talked to your support this was response from your operator when I could get through

asif convo.JPG

and response from iTunes was that purchases were ineligible for refund

not eligible.JPG

here was iTunes receipts

apdouble.JPG

Message 4 of 12 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

so please tell me how I should proceed because only option I see left is to claim fraud with my bank. Please look at receipts and see who purchased them and this pack could not be purchased based on your design by same account. so if iTunes receipt is not associated with my account whos account is it tied too

Message 5 of 12 (669 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @hyme01

The EA support advisor is correct, we cannot offer refunds for iTunes purchases so there's nothing I can suggest to help on that front. However, missing your SWGOH content is something we can offer support for at EA. If you'd like to connect with the support agent again, they'll look into that for you. 

I know this is not what you were hoping to hear but for a refund, it's iTunes you've paid and therefore them you would need to follow-up with to check if you're entitled to a refund with them. They would need to then examine the purchases and verify if you meet their criteria for a refund. As you've already reached out and they've confirmed you don't meet that criteria, it doesn't sound like your eligible for one within their refund policy. 

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 12 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So by playing this game I was charged extra money for something I didn't get for a pack that is not purchasable twice and both parties involved with transaction say too bad. iTunes says I cant have it refunded you say you have no receipt

so my only option is contact bank and states attornet for fraud and theft I never authorized the purchase and iTunes says that money goes to you since the receipt is for your game

everyone is putting blame on everyone else but im the only person who was stolen from

So you are telling people not to spend money on your game because if we do we are going to have our money stolen and all you will do is point fingers

This is going on every one of my websites how I was stolen from and everyone denies its their problem,. Yet money was taken from bank account

I need contact for your legal department. I plan on filing today since you refuse to help

Message 7 of 12 (606 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have they say its ineligible and asif said he could not gredit my account since no receipt shows so iTunes says its nonrefundable because it was in game purchase you say you have no receipt so too bad. So my money was stolen. No one wants to help me get my items or my money so I will sort in court then. I will be naming both iTunes and EA so this is your last chance to resolve this issue.I tried for game credit with your company you refuse. iTunes says you get money because purchase was made from you. Im done trying to figure it out. I will let courts figure it out unless you can find another solution

asif 2.JPG

and you cannot grant credit so I need your legal department contact info so courts can sort this if you cant find a solution

Message 8 of 12 (593 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @hyme01,

I understand this is a frustrating experince for you but please take care to post within the forum rules. Legal threats or discussions break them.

Hume01, I'm merely sharing information with you so you can make informed decisions and reach out to the correct support team for assistance which are: 

• iTunes regarding your eligibility for a refund OR
  • EA, if you'd like to keep the purchase and receive the missing content.

I can only apologize on behalf of the iTunes support representative. For all Apple iOS refunds, players need to contact iTunes Support. We've outlined this in our refund policy. You're welcome to link my post to the iTunes representative when you next reach out to them if you'd like.

An EA agent can look into missing content once you provide sufficient proof of purchase as we won't be able to see or reverse the purchase you made with iTunes. Get in touch with our agents for help and guidance on gathering proof of purchase on that front.

It's important to be aware that requesting a refund/charging back after receiving/consuming the content would result in an account ban. I share this so you can decide whether or not you'd like to pursue the refund route with iTunes and failing that link in with EA on the missing content front after as you'd like a refund first and foremost. 

Aside from this there is nothing further I can add here. That is what support options are available to you depending on what type of issue you are looking for support with. 

- EA_Lanna 

Message 9 of 12 (577 Views)

@hyme01 Hey sorry to hear about these issues. I can't really help, but had a few thoughts or suggestions:
1) The screenshot of the purchases shows one was actually charged to a Visa, but the lower screenshot was cut off. Was that one actually charged? Did the money leave your bank account?
2) the two packs have different order numbers. Try to walk a customer service rep through it step by step. "order xxxxxx - how much was I charged, and what items did I receive? Now order yyyyy - how much was I charged and what items did I receive?"
3) is there a way you can ask iTunes for the rationale behind not refunding? If they rejected one order, can you request a refund for the other? If you weren't actually charged for one of those, then they wouldn't be able to refund it.

Hope any of these suggestions help. If it can be resolved, it's certainly less effort than going through a lawsuit.