Donations bugged?

by FapWizard001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Donations bugged?

★★★ Novice

Are my donations bugged? I always max donate to my alliance mate's but I swear after a battle I gotta donate again. If I log out then back in I gotta donate again. My game name is FapWizard101.

Message 1 of 5 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Donations bugged?

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FapWizard001 and sorry that it took so long to get back to you.

We've checked our logs and could see that you are actively donating. Apart from that, nothing unusual popped up.

Time for a phone upgrade? Sounds great and C&C: Rivals will be even more fun to play.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (350 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
Player number is 1003282223952. Now after making donations I'll try to spend my coins and it crashes the game. No matter what I try my donations don't.....stay.
Message 2 of 5 (374 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FapWizard001 and thank you for the report.

What device are you playing on and what is the OS on it?

Did you already try to reinstall, clear cache and ensure you have a strong and stable internet connection (maybe switch between WiFi and 4G/3G)?

Message 3 of 5 (366 Views)

★★★ Novice

Everything works fine, except donations. It all started when I lost Lv.15. I can still donate as if I was level 15. But I will admit it's time for a phone upgrade.

Message 4 of 5 (359 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FapWizard001 and sorry that it took so long to get back to you.

We've checked our logs and could see that you are actively donating. Apart from that, nothing unusual popped up.

Time for a phone upgrade? Sounds great and C&C: Rivals will be even more fun to play.

Message 5 of 5 (351 Views)