Does The Hack Fest Ever End????????

by USM_Retreat_Hell

Original Post

Does The Hack Fest Ever End????????

★★★★★ Apprentice

5 players that I observed on spectate were seen hacking. Funny report them and not days or weeks later, but months later still seen playing the game! 

What is the purpose of reporting hackers if you EA aren't going to actively do your part and see for yourself! I get it I really truly do understand that almost every Development Company and Developers will continue to have issues with some hacks, but as I sit here I can recall major titles that were ended by your Business due to the insane amount of hacks going on BF3 for a prime example. Now moving forward into newer titles and once more report, report, report, and nothing happens. 

Not saying that you have in the past actually banned accounts, but it appears as if this is going unseen or literally uncared for. It becomes very agitating when you see the very players hacking and ruining a great title. I actually do have a real actual question which I am going to run off of a guess here and go out on a limb of you all not going to give a 100% pure answer to. Do you all actually give a hoot about any of these people hacking in your game?

I have been a avid gamer since BF1942 and on forward and noticed every time you all make a game the hacks aren't really there right away in the start, but as the game becomes a little aged you all turn a blind eye to all. 

Like I stated before I legit reported plenty of players from Star Wars and etc and this is why many have been turned off by EA. If you want people to buy your titles then you all need to actually do something if not anything to help curve this down a whole notch!  

Message 1 of 1 (165 Views)