Re: Does Epic Games and the additional downloaded Origin need to launch when pla

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Does Epic Games and the additional downloaded Origin need to launch when playing

★★ Novice

Hi, so I have had Origin well before downloading Star Wars Battlefront 2 from Epic but now whenever I launch the game, Epic Games and the new origin launcher launches. Is there any way to have your normal Origin Store as a launcher instead of having both epic and the other Origin Launcher lunch every time you want to play?

I also noticed that if I have my normal Origin Store launched before playing the game it changes if I tab out from the game, and I always have a pop up that says "The Origin Store is currently disabled because /.../". And if you see my screenshot of it you can see changes on the store, I don't have the same options on the side, I only have " Game library" whenever I tab out of the game.

Message 1 of 2 (434 Views)

Re: Does Epic Games and the additional downloaded Origin need to launch when pla

EA DICE Team

All of that is working as intended, if you start Origin first you wont ge the message "The Origin Store is currently disabled because" @George-7502 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)