Re: Does Digital DLC work on physical Battlefront 1 game?

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Does Digital DLC work on physical Battlefront 1 game?

★★★ Newbie

I own a physical copy of Battlefront 1 on PS4. It is the base edition (standard edition), with no Premium Pass or any other DLC.
I saw the Premium Pass on the PlayStation store, on a deal and I'm thinking about purchasing it.
However, I just wanted to know if purchasing the DIGITAL premium pass will work with my PHYSICAL game, as when I tried accessing it via, the Game App sub menu on the ps4 homepage, the result was "not found".

If it doesn't work, are there any other options?

Thanks,
Samuel

Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You could buy the Premium Pass in a local store or you could even switch your base game with the Revolution Edition, but to answer your question: YES Standard smile

The digital DLC / Premium Pass will work 100%.

Edit: The answer is about Battlefield 1, but basically the same for Battlefront.

Message 2 of 3 (375 Views)

@SSRS9919 wrote:

I own a physical copy of Battlefront 1 on PS4. It is the base edition (standard edition), with no Premium Pass or any other DLC.
I saw the Premium Pass on the PlayStation store, on a deal and I'm thinking about purchasing it.
However, I just wanted to know if purchasing the DIGITAL premium pass will work with my PHYSICAL game, as when I tried accessing it via, the Game App sub menu on the ps4 homepage, the result was "not found".

If it doesn't work, are there any other options?

Thanks,
Samuel

@SSRS9919 I've moved your thread from the Battlefield 1 forum to the Battlefront 1 forum to increase your odds of getting a satisfactory answer to your question.  That being said @Ourumov13 pretty much nailed the answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (362 Views)