Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? sanctus2015
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/24/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 21:00
What is your time zone? AET - GMT + 10:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play division rivals
What happens when the bug occurs? Players become handicapped.AI does everything in defense. Every single pass is auto intercepted due to sluggish gameplay
What should be happening instead? The should be running at nornal speed

Not sure if it is part of scripting or the gameplay itself..lost 10 consecutive div rivals matches due to sluggish gameplay..Just to test I played online draft as well which appears to be pretty normal.EA needs to fix this ASAP

Message 1 of 7 (811 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Division rivals

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @mohiuddinsazzad. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (788 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @mohiuddinsazzad. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (789 Views)

★ Apprentice

There's nothing wrong with my connection. It's the gameplay..was in div 1 and somehow EA decides to make me lose against noobs..i know the game pretty well..been playing Fifa for almost a decade..if it was connection problem how is it different for Draft and online h2h..

Message 3 of 7 (782 Views)

★ Novice

Im using Xbox in division rivals and the gameplay is definitely sluggish compared to squad battles. I acknowledge that it will be vase squads were using hit using the same team in either game modes is noticeably different in response times in playing and using controller to acting between each 

Message 4 of 7 (715 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi,

Division Rivals is unplayable. Same problem that EA wants to pin to connection troubleshooting issues but it is not a connection problem.

The gameplay slows down , making it non responsive to the input i enter through my keyboard and than all of a sudden it speeds up and next thing i see its opponent in my penealty area preparing to take shot and most of the times scoring. My record is 56-27-245 .yes losses are high because i always gets frustrated and exit the game. I have been playing the game for more than a decade and i get this. 

More disappointing is no one here to solve m problem because seeing so many threads taged to this problem its seems like its unsolvable.

Unfortunately I give up on EA. 

Message 5 of 7 (682 Views)

★ Novice

bei mir finde ich keine gegner da steht immer es wurden keine gegner gefunden bitte versuche es später noch einmal zwar bin ich division 8 aber es ist auch bei online draft so biite helft mir 

Message 6 of 7 (608 Views)

★ Novice

spiele auf der ps4 heiße auf der playstation kotkecks123

Message 7 of 7 (607 Views)